morrissey frink thread!

I love this thread as much as Father Jack loves to drink. Arse! Frink! Moz!

I love this thread as much as Father Jack loves to drink. Arse! Frink! Moz!

Yay!:highfive: :D

picture.php

picture.php

morrisseyarseanall2509.jpg

Wow. Yes, definite shortness of breath here. Never before have I found red eyes and a sweaty shirt so appealing. ;)

I can't sneak on here when it's quiet at work anymore as they've moved the camera on the wall behind me down to include the computer screen. Bastards. :tears:

Wow. Yes, definite shortness of breath here. Never before have I found red eyes and a sweaty shirt so appealing. ;)

I can't sneak on here when it's quiet at work anymore as they've moved the camera on the wall behind me down to include the computer screen. Bastards. :tears:

hahaha, sorry, but thats funny.. maybe you should leave a Frinky pic up full screen size evertime you go to the loo or owt, then deny it. :lbf:

Watched the 1985 gig i have over the weekend and, i take back what I said - he does indeed have a scar on his stomach. Hmm.. I wonder what happened..

I have a scar that's very similar and has changed the same way as Moz' as I've got older. Mine is from pyloric stenosis surgery as a newborn (to stop projectile puking). Scars from later surgery (like ruptured spleen or stomach cancer removal) look quite different :thumb:

hahaha, sorry, but thats funny.. maybe you should leave a Frinky pic up full screen size evertime you go to the loo or owt, then deny it. :lbf:

I aim to please. ;)

A few of us were called into a meeting a while back and given a lecture about accessing inappropriate sites, because a lot of people had been messing about on facebook and so on. Then my boss said he knew who had been on and exactly what they had been looking at, with a meaningful glance in my direction while I tried not to look guilty (difficult when you've gone bright red and can't maintain eye contact). :D

I aim to please. ;)

A few of us were called into a meeting a while back and given a lecture about accessing inappropriate sites, because a lot of people had been messing about on facebook and so on. Then my boss said he knew who had been on and exactly what they had been looking at, with a meaningful glance in my direction while I tried not to look guilty (difficult when you've gone bright red and can't maintain eye contact). :D

hahahahaha! NEVER ever feel guilty for FRINKING,
tell them its your religion. :cool:

Cortaderia Selloana Frink ~

5081857944_8c890c9811_b.jpg

I just googled it (Pampas grass, cat tail is different) and found this creepy image. :squiffy:

428px-Pampas_Grass_in_Jindai_Botanical_Garden_-Japan_in_1964.jpg

Morrissey doesn't like Father Ted does he, i love it.

l_6d0927544ef66cd8a84e74900234742b.jpg

This photo is beautiful, look how happy the people are watching him in the background. :love:

Back
Top Bottom