morrissey frink thread!

I love Morrissey.

img_5741_7184xxl-1.jpg

He's got such a lovely smile.

Ihr Hund muss poo gehen.

Congratulations to you (and your dog) to have met him too :flowers: Cute that he can diagnose the wishes of your dog re its intestines/bowel movements/the art of letting go ... Morrissey is full of surprises!

Thanks Quiffaa. :sweet:

61086_1192347705467_1731653365_391285_7553789_n.jpg

This is a friend of a friend, Lovella, with our beloved Tuesday night at the Cat and Fiddle. He looks so handsome! (and yes, she and our mutual friend, Christine, both got signed and tatted).

Tuesday night at the Cat and Fiddle.

Everything told me to go out there Tuesday and ask a follow-up question. I'm just too shy. :o I stayed home and painted instead. :(

I love Morrissey.

img_5741_7184xxl-1.jpg

He's got such a lovely smile.

He has. He looks gorgeous here.

This is a friend of a friend, Lovella, with our beloved Tuesday night at the Cat and Fiddle. He looks so handsome! (and yes, she and our mutual friend, Christine, both got signed and tatted).

He's looking fantastic. Those eyes! How lovely that your friend of a friend met him. :)

Lovely. I half-expect him to break out into this song (I get around) these days as he pops up here and there, with incredible style -

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just registered after 3 weeks of lurking in here.
I am sooo glad that I am not alone with the drooling...
Unfortunately I have nothing frinky to share. But I can tell you that I have been laughing a lot reading the thread.

MozJeans8.png

MozJeans7.png

MozJeans6.png

MozJeans5.png

MozJeans4.png

MozJeans2.png

Mozjeans1.png

Shopping is frinky again.
Thank you Morrissey for letting us along on your shopping trip!

Thanks to Handholdingwinsraces for posting the link to the video from which these were taken:
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Melrose-Avenue-Trying-to-Make-a-Comeback-102794229.html

Is that girl faffing around on her phone whilst in the presence of Morrissey?! Is she INSANE? I think I'd be more worried about managing to breathe. No that's a lie, I'd be embarrassed over how red my face would have gone. I would be a total lobster.

Maybe she's texting all her friends. She doesn't look that bothered though...

Edit: Erm - it's a notepad she's holding isnt it? Doh!

Everything told me to go out there Tuesday and ask a follow-up question. I'm just too shy. :o I stayed home and painted instead. :(

What are you painting Cheeseblock? And what do you paint with - oils?

I can't paint, but I admire people who can.

I know this is the Frink, so sorry for going off topic - but it's what I do :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom