morrissey frink thread!

1283638091.jpg

:horny:

Frinkers!

What series of pics was the close up of Moz from, where you could see the circles of the photographer's lights in his eyes? His hair looks particuarly grey & his eyes look particuarly blue and the bow lips are in full display.

I think it was from 2008/2009? I belived it was the Travis Shinn series but not having any luck.

Frinkers!

What series of pics was the close up of Moz from, where you could see the circles of the photographer's lights in his eyes? His hair looks particuarly grey & his eyes look particuarly blue and the bow lips are in full display.

I think it was from 2008/2009? I belived it was the Travis Shinn series but not having any luck.

Maybe photos on Filter mag?

No, that's not the one's I was thinking of but your link did lead to to find the photographer - Michael Muller.

Thanks Kewpie.

No, that's not the one's I was thinking of but your link did lead to to find the photographer - Michael Muller.

Thanks Kewpie.

so you found it?
i knowthe pic you mean, i can see it in my mind right now,ut cant for the life of me remember where it was published. :rolleyes:

My current favourite from Jake's fresh crop ~

4956554052_b4f40d3fab_b.jpg

Eyeliner? ;)

My current favourite from Jake's fresh crop ~

4956554052_b4f40d3fab_b.jpg

Eyeliner? ;)

hmmm.. possibly, but why does there seem to be none on the other eye? and why does his right index finger have a yellow tip? (*behave!*) im inclined to believe its just odd lighting etc, but then i'd dearly like to believe that those shoes don't exist either.. :blushing:

A bit more scary than frinky.

46001_152292474787526_100000203231189_469819_3067926_n.jpg

Re: A bit more scary than frinky.

where^ is this from, fran?^
which year you think it is?-thanks

purpleshirt.jpg

thanks ella-.for the the pic;)^

Back
Top Bottom