morrissey frink thread!

WHAT....??? Me? that could be anything..*is very ashamed*
the huge pic in that lovely book in the library you showed me;) i hope the scanner will show it in the same size as it appears in thebook it almost looked life size big...

I think this is from the same session:
monfourny.jpg

and as dear comtesse says :"
Morrissey photographed by Renaud Monfourny in a warehouse in Islington, February 1991 for Les Inrockuptibles magazine."

If you think I've got it right, will you tell me who took the pictures comtesse calls "blue wall" pictures?

Ach, for shame; I should have spotted that it was Renaud Monfourny. I don't think he's ever taken a shot of Morrissey that is anything less than sublime!
Thank you for the detective work :)
As for the blue wall pics, I am stumped. I must admit that I don't particularly care for them, or most of the shots of that brief era. It's not just the emasculated quiff that repels, but those emasciated stilleto sideburns!*shudders*

article-1032807-01DA833800000578-252_468x450_popup.jpg

moz.jpg

:love:

frenchtv016.jpg

I'm sitting at a computer I used to frink at years ago, entering bird names into a log of all the birds sighted by this woman I work for. Memoryville. I look back on the frink during the time I was doing this, back when we were all friendly and giddy, when I wasn't weird or hid it better. :o I remember, bleh. Chat people telling me to "GO TO BED NOW." :mad:

I guess I'm glad I unveiled my weirdness I suppose. So many long roads, this thread a huge one.

ANYWAY, that was then, this is now. What a BEAUTY this photograph. :sweet:

Way-hay! A nice turquoise shirt - at last :thumb:

I'm digging the tambourine too.

I can tell it's been a hard week at work, because I just had to look up how to spell 'tambourine' and 'turquoise':squiffy:

Words...have...stopped...making...sense.

More piccies please for my tired, tired brain:o

Looking forward to this weekends Guardian IMMENSELY.

I'm so tired I feel like this today: :p

morrissey082.jpg

"Huh?"

I wish this was how I felt

2007mingling5-1.jpg

You want me to post you a copy of the Guardian Magazine CG - or will you be okay with a 'digital' experience?

I wish this was how I felt

2007mingling5-1.jpg

You want me to post you a copy of the Guardian Magazine CG - or will you be okay with a 'digital' experience?

Oh would you please do that? I was just thinking that. I still have the copy of the LA Weekly he was on and cherish it. I went to the library and only grabbed one copy, but everytime I stumble across it in my bookshelf it makes me happy. I'll send you something in return. :flowers:

PICT0524.jpg

:yum:

Oh would you please do that? I was just thinking that. I still have the copy of the LA Weekly he was on and cherish it. I went to the library and only grabbed one copy, but everytime I stumble across it in my bookshelf it makes me happy. I'll send you something in return. :flowers:

Yeah - of course. Nae problem.

I'll get my grubby little mitts on a copy then PM you for your address.

Anyway - off to do some 'home work' for work tomorrow now :mad:

Morrissey-006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom