morrissey frink thread!

I though you were good at looking for things Cheesblock?! If you can interpret signs from the ether then I'm sure you can spot number 10 :p Feel the force!

Signs is different, a different part of the brain than photo hunt and I'm only good at erotic photo hunt. :p

I happen to find Spencer awfully pleasant on the eye so keep your nasty little photoshopping fingers off him!

Oh well, each to their own. As you probably know I have a very soft spot for Deano :blushing:. Can't promise anything photoshop related in the future I'm afraid - I do like to home in on poor little Spencer :D

This last difference is a bugger, though. Gi's a clue?

All I'll say is, it's a background 'thing' in the general vicinity of Morrissey.

Signs is different, a different part of the brain than photo hunt and I'm only good at erotic photo hunt. :p

I keep meaning to do a slightly pervy 'spot the difference' but I can't find the right picture. I also don't like the thought of messing around with Morrissey - so to speak *dirty laugh*. I only like to maim Spencer....I think you should do a 'dirty' spot the difference. And Cat's Mother should do a knitwear one.

10. top of the red iron fence is missing on the far right.

All I'll say is, it's a background 'thing' in the general vicinity of Morrissey.

I keep meaning to do a slightly pervy 'spot the difference' but I can't find the right picture. I also don't like the thought of messing around with Morrissey - so to speak *dirty laugh*. I only like to maim Spencer....I think you should do a 'dirty' spot the difference. And Cat's Mother should do a knitwear one.

Ah! The spike/top of the very last railing is missing. Do I get a prize?

Edit: Bah! Pipped to the post by CG. :mad:

I have a house to clean and move out of, I was sitting here analyzing everyone of Morrissey's hairs for close to 30 minutes. :p Gotta go bye!

Are you going to do a knitted 'spot the difference'? I think you should.

I'm seeing a knitted Spencer in an outrageously tight fitting outfit...

Maybe I'll sort out a suitable photo if someone else will do the alterations. *is idle*

Way back, when I first started knitting dolls, I made a knitted Spencer but recently I chopped up all my early prototypes and used them as stuffing. So poor knitted Spenny is lurking in little bits, stuffed inside a dolly of his ex-boss...

damn i leave for a couple of hours and not only a new spot the difference, but its already been solved.
*sulks*

Maybe I'll sort out a suitable photo if someone else will do the alterations. *is idle*

Way back, when I first started knitting dolls, I made a knitted Spencer but recently I chopped up all my early prototypes and used them as stuffing. So poor knitted Spenny is lurking in little bits, stuffed inside a dolly of his ex-boss...

That sounds rude :squiffy:

Well I'll do the photoshopping if you do the piccy. I don't know how easy it'll be to alter a really textured image though, as I'm a bit rubbish with p.shop...

Lottie - badger CG to do a pervy one for us:thumb:

That sounds rude :squiffy:

Well I'll do the photoshopping if you do the piccy. I don't know how easy it'll be to alter a really textured image though, as I'm a bit rubbish with p.shop...

Lottie - badger CG to do a pervy one for us:thumb:

All the dolls are in costume for a calendar shoot at the mo, but once that's done, I'll set up a suitable scene for the purpose. :)

All the dolls are in costume for a calendar shoot at the mo, but once that's done, I'll set up a suitable scene for the purpose. :)

:D

Oh and hey, I don't think I've ever "pipped" anyone before. There's a first time for everything, I'm glad it was with you TCM. :p

adelaide.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:eek::horny::yum:
As I live and breathe, you have killed me....
(but not before commandeering this for my avatar)

If it is a painting it is a work of genius. Otherwise I am clueless as to the photographer, although I'd bet a bollock it was taken during the 'Our Frank' promotional video shoot, January 1991. Hair, blouse, face ~ all fit perfectly.

Thank you to all who brought this to light :)

I think this is from the same session:
monfourny.jpg

and as dear comtesse says :"
Morrissey photographed by Renaud Monfourny in a warehouse in Islington, February 1991 for Les Inrockuptibles magazine."

If you think I've got it right, will you tell me who took the pictures comtesse calls "blue wall" pictures?

Back
Top Bottom