morrissey frink thread!

thats 'be nice, please'
:lbf:

(and I was!)

Well, as yawn isn't that nice. And i get that in my daily life all the time..:)

She yawned. :straightface: You brought vulgarity here. Go away.

I wasn't responsible for bringing it. I can't claim the credit for that.

Have you ever considered NOT being a tedious pain in the ass? I remember you from ages ago and you haven't evolved any. Have a day off..:)

Well, as yawn isn't that nice. And i get that in my daily life all the time..:)

I wasn't responsible for bringing it. I can't claim the credit for that.

Have you ever considered NOT being a tedious pain in the ass? I remember you from ages ago and you haven't evolved any. Have a day off..:)

Now i know crystal didnt say 'please' (bad Crystal :rolleyes:) but i'm sure if you find her that tedious you can be the bigger person and ignore it. you're just fishing for a fight, and you wont get one so (please) go pick your nose or something productive. ;)

Now i know crystal didnt say 'please' (bad Crystal :rolleyes:) but i'm sure if you find her that tedious you can be the bigger person and ignore it. you're just fishing for a fight, and you wont get one so (please) go pick your nose or something productive. ;)

I thought a smiley face meant that i wasn't being that serious. I am only here to bring enlightenment and the occasional heart-burn. Nothing that a bit of gaviscon can't cure.

The picking the nose thing seems a good idea though. I do have a cold and there's always fun to be had up there with the right finger and nail size.

Could it be i like you? Don't worry i'll disappear for another six months...:lbf:

I thought a smiley face meant that i wasn't being that serious. I am only here to bring enlightenment and the occasional heart-burn. Nothing that a bit of gaviscon can't cure.

The picking the nose thing seems a good idea though. I do have a cold and there's always fun to be had up there with the right finger and nail size.

Could it be i like you? Don't worry i'll disappear for another six months...:lbf:

omg you spend your vacation on here dont you? :lbf:

as for the cold, wouldnt it be better/easier to get some kind of catching device, then have a good root around in the 'caught' particles... ?
(i cant beleive im even saying this! :rolleyes:)

That's because I'm at the top of the foodchain of evolution, baby. Doesn't get more perfect than this and I say, from my pedastal of perfection, that colostomy bag references are vulgar. :p

85218486.jpg

answer to the question where my spirit and body walked..

well, i was here very often, but without a log in..just for the latest news..I'm very busy with 2 new bands and recording..it took a long time to find the right guys..now I'm very happy with the opportunity given me..:thumb:

in addition i finished my education and will study again in September..it was a real hard exam..but i was successful..which means a lot to me..couldn't imagine the other horrible possibility..

Well.., i always followed you ..just in a hollow way.. but i feel that it's time to change things now..i have to share my illness.. confusion and passion with THE man..
so it's really nice to be back again..
in the Garden of Eden :rolleyes:

30012009u2morrissey.jpg

From his last show in Ventura. :love:

DSCN8854.jpg

tumblr_l5kogw72Wy1qc5nt2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l4rf1lDq071qcw5xjo1_400.jpg

(Absurd much?^)

tumblr_l53q8l3MWD1qbvzijo1_500.jpg

Yes, I'm new here. Please be gentle.
welcome .malta-nice!..have you ever met someone in malta who is also a moz fan? whats your story of when and how have found the smiths/moz?

from jeffreys´s page
mozelpaso.jpg

jeffandmoz2.jpg

jeffmoz.jpg

onstagewithMoz.jpg

mozjesse.jpg

Well, that first one got right-clicked. I mean........LOOK AT IT. :horny:

And that last one...I'm having a major case of CUTE OVERLOAD. OMG. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi_2009_skullcd1_2.jpg

:o So much more gorgeous as a man. :blushing::p

welcome .malta-nice!..have you ever met someone in malta who is also a moz fan? whats your story of when and how have found the smiths/moz?

Thank you.
Well, I wouldn't really say that Malta is 'nice', but that is a rant for a different time. Despite the apparent contemporary fame he has here (due to Wiki saying that Tormentors topped first here), I have never personally met a Maltese fan.

Well, to be quite frank, my story doesn't go far back as I wish it did. A few years ago I fell in love with the life and work of Oscar Wilde; through cross-referencing Wilde info and Wikipedia-ing I discovered the Wilde-Morrissey relation and rather instantly fell in love. Not that exciting, really, but thanks for the interest. :)

tumblr_l5308fWbPu1qb3mazo1_500.jpg

Thank you.
Well, I wouldn't really say that Malta is 'nice', but that is a rant for a different time. Despite the apparent contemporary fame he has here (due to Wiki saying that Tormentors topped first here), I have never personally met a Maltese fan.

Well, to be quite frank, my story doesn't go far back as I wish it did. A few years ago I fell in love with the life and work of Oscar Wilde; through cross-referencing Wilde info and Wikipedia-ing I discovered the Wilde-Morrissey relation and rather instantly fell in love. Not that exciting, really, but thanks for the interest. :)

tumblr_l5308fWbPu1qb3mazo1_500.jpg
thats interesting with the wilde connection a beautiful young woman who was active on here some time ago called SvartaSjael had the same connection as how she find morrissey: over oscar wilde-so this way of discovering his mozness isnt as unusal as i would have thought of..one q..there is a book on oscar wilde which show his grave with the morrissey writing (from the smiths/moz fans on it who went there)do you know which book this could be?

oh i didnt know rott was such a big hit in malta...
well i was never been there but what i see on pics and on tv it looks like a beautiful island..but when you grown up there you prob dont see it as that special then

Back
Top Bottom