morrissey frink thread!

Morrissey01.jpg

34332340.jpg

Photo: Timothy Norris

5541a225.jpg

744dad35.jpg

These all show his face so wonderfully, particularly the third.

This was a moment where that crazy guy was showing them how to clear a stuffy nose by repeatedly poking yourself on the forehead and M-ey was trying not to laugh. He looked at the camera I think partially to distract himself and partially to say to the viewers 'can you believe this guy?' :lbf:

:lbf: I was watching that the other day. I find it such a funny interview simply because of the absurdity of Morrissey sitting there listening to some guy talking about multi-tasking. Another funny moment was when he pretended to write down some of the 'tips'. :p

mozmug3.jpg

I love his teeth.

morrissey2006ddorf05iu5.jpg

^This is one of my all time faves. LOVE that outfit.
sly.jpg

I love this expression.

BookSigningStanding.jpg

I don't understand how a human being can be this attractive... Just hangin' around!

intqocstemorrissey20phoaf6.jpg

Yes, Sir. Whatever you want, Sir.

Lovely, soothing pics, Thanks Aly.

More than welcome, echobay. :thumb:

*swoon* My otherwise crappy evening has improved tenfold, just like that. Lovely!

There are some that I don't post here. *ahem*

Aww, now you're just trying to tempt me! I'm a big fan of Knitted Moz...am I likely to find them anywhere else, or is this a secret personal stash you're referring to? ;)

mozmug3.jpg

I love his teeth.

Ditto. Plus his eyes, skin, lips, eyebrows, greying temples...everything actually. :love:

And am I just imagining it, or does his ring look to be the shape of either a shamrock or four-leaf clover?

BookSigningStanding.jpg

I don't understand how a human being can be this attractive... Just hangin' around!

I don't understand it either...but I'm grateful for it!

intqocstemorrissey20phoaf6.jpg

Yes, Sir. Whatever you want, Sir.

Whenever I see this photo, a particular line from 'It's not your birthday anymore' springs to mind... :blushing:

More than welcome, echobay. :thumb:

*swoon* My otherwise crappy evening has improved tenfold, just like that. Lovely!

Aww, now you're just trying to tempt me! I'm a big fan of Knitted Moz...am I likely to find them anywhere else, or is this a secret personal stash you're referring to? ;)

Ditto. Plus his eyes, skin, lips, eyebrows, greying temples...everything actually. :love:

And am I just imagining it, or does his ring look to be the shape of either a shamrock or four-leaf clover?

I don't understand it either...but I'm grateful for it!

Whenever I see this photo, a particular line from 'It's not your birthday anymore' springs to mind... :blushing:

I love these little summaries that you do Aly. I like to read them to myself in a (crap) Australian accent!

I love these little summaries that you do Aly. I like to read them to myself in a (crap) Australian accent!

Aww, that's so sweet of you to say. :) Made my night, truly.

And don't worry if your Australian accent sounds like crap...so does mine, and it's authentic! :squiffy:

Oooh, pretty! He looks all healthy and glowy. Not that I usually condone such things.

:lbf: I was watching that the other day. I find it such a funny interview simply because of the absurdity of Morrissey sitting there listening to some guy talking about multi-tasking. Another funny moment was when he pretended to write down some of the 'tips'. :p

Best Morrissey interview of all time. Hands down. Watching him cruelly toy with the target audience of The One Show was a pleasure to behold. "I just didn't want to work". Everyone loves a handsome benefit fraud. :lbf:

Ah fecking work stresses, I NEED some soothing (OTT frink style) Moz..
(please)

"I swim when I can but I don’t work out. I don’t want to be any bigger than I am and I try to avoid meals late at night. ‘Eat after eight, put on weight’, I believe they say. It’s difficult as you get older because your body is not your own. It becomes out of control and to a degree there’s nothing you can do about it. Gravity is in charge and you can only do your best."

It's out of controoooool!

chesty.jpg

Wait, no it isn't.

*slurps the pretty*

"I swim when I can but I don’t work out. I don’t want to be any bigger than I am and I try to avoid meals late at night. ‘Eat after eight, put on weight’, I believe they say. It’s difficult as you get older because your body is not your own. It becomes out of control and to a degree there’s nothing you can do about it. Gravity is in charge and you can only do your best."

It's out of controoooool!

chesty.jpg

Wait, no it isn't.

*slurps the pretty*

He's just about to do the 'shove my shirt down my pants' thing in that pic isn't he?! Looking good though:D

As it happens, I was just watching this. Can't beat a bit of tambo frink!

bwhotpress.jpg

moz1992sanjose5.jpg

gazing.jpg

^^ Those eyes. :love:

Hope work stress clears up soon. :flowers:

ok.jpg

you certainly cant! (tambo frink) thats usually the point during the gig where my voice gets up and leaves, (from all the screaming) this has helped a lot thanks.. (well im now not gonna quit tomorrow, cause this is afterall what im working for)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few minutes on this thread and I fall in love all over again.
*Happy sigh*

mozzane00.jpg

Has anyone got any more stills from the Zane Lowe interview ?
I'm in love with his twinkly, come to me, eyes, especially the one that looks a bit sleepy and that it knows a secret or 2.

I just made these:

M-ey NOT HAPPY when Zane Lowe referes to his doing Smiths songs during his concerts as the 'highlights':

zanemtv10.jpg

Tongue frink!:

zanemtv9.jpg

zanemtv8.jpg

zanemtv6.jpg

zanemtv11.jpg

One just for Scarlet Ibis:

zanemtv4.jpg

zanemtv5.jpg

zanemtv3.jpg

zanemtv2.jpg

zanemtv7.jpg

Where is this picture from? I've seen it before, but never in the context of other photos etc. It is great: the cap, the jacket, the cats, the crossed legs- it's just such a wonderfully natural and unposed snapshot, and he looks just as gorgeous as ever.

The dimples get me every time.

I found some pink/lavender shirt frink!

morrisseylive6.jpg

Morrissey-16.jpg

Morrissey-18.jpg

^^ Grr. ;)

I just made these:

M-ey NOT HAPPY when Zane Lowe referes to his doing Smiths songs during his concerts as the 'highlights':

zanemtv10.jpg

Tongue frink!:

zanemtv9.jpg

zanemtv8.jpg

zanemtv6.jpg

zanemtv11.jpg

One just for Scarlet Ibis:

zanemtv4.jpg

zanemtv5.jpg

O-M-G!!!......Gretchen!!!!! Thankyou for these. :love: I know we all know it, but, isn't he the most handsome man ever created!!!!

Hugs for Gretchen, kisses for Morrissey. ooooxxxx.

Back
Top Bottom