morrissey frink thread!

Thought this was slightly amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Gary has that look about him.

Heh. I think Gary missed his vocation as a stock villain actor.

I tried to get the cute Disney musical vibe going with the KMs, but ended up with Father Steven trying to scrub some cleanliness (and by extension, Godliness) into Slutty. We all love a trier, FS, but I think this may be a hopeless case.

I tried to get the cute Disney musical vibe going with the KMs, but ended up with Father Steven trying to scrub some cleanliness (and by extension, Godliness) into Slutty. We all love a trier, FS, but I think this may be a hopeless case.

Over-fab as always, TCM aka "dances with needles" aka "Wonderknitter-ous rose of yorkshire!"

Much better than catholic feetwashing on goodfriday, eh, Slutty? Both look really pleased and seem to get warmer and more into each other. Very romantic, Kate! Congratulations on these beauties.

Help in rubbing off might be available - Ask me Ask me

I esp like that the rubber chaperone duckie gives them some privacy

Here's some Deano love.
:guitar:

Dean_Butterworth.jpg

Look at that rippling bicep. Phwoooar.

And as this is Morrissey's very own frink thread:

mozlondonjune2004b.jpg

Over-fab as always, TCM aka "dances with needles" aka "Wonderknitter-ous rose of yorkshire!"

Much better than catholic feetwashing on goodfriday, eh, Slutty? Both look really pleased and seem to get warmer and more into each other. Very romantic, Kate! Congratulations on these beauties.

Help in rubbing off might be available - Ask me Ask me

I esp like that the rubber chaperone duckie gives them some privacy

I fear a defrocking! :squiffy:

You are a fan of quiffless Moz aren't you?

I am....:blushing:

I feel so bad abandoning him in 1997, because of those awful (I'm repeating myself) original Maladjusted pictures. Damn you Rankin! And thank you Rankin! Those Meltdown pictures are splendid.

But I do appreciate a good quiff when I see one
profilebest.jpg

2951674787_ea3df3d83d_b.jpg

whataquiff.jpg

344.jpg

Do we know anything about Sluttys inclinations, religiouswise and regionally?

• if northern*

"make yourself comfortable, you might get moist, luv"

• if being a traditional quaker

"get thee comfy, friend, and come hither ..."

*People told me it is perfectly ok to address a male person as "luv" esp. in yorkshire.

He's a proper heathen, I'm afraid. "Kit off, yer sexy bugger and help me find the soap!"

*Father S raises silent prayer to St Jude*

Fantastic! I didn't think it was possible to out-do the last few, but the knitted frink just keeps getting better. Brava!

He's a proper heathen, I'm afraid. "Kit off, yer sexy bugger and help me find the soap!"

*Father S raises silent prayer to St Jude*

:laughing:

But I do appreciate a good quiff when I see one

profilebest.jpg

I love this one. He has such a perfect profile.

More great quiff pics...

morrissey_quiff.jpg

morrissey_column2.jpg

It almost hurts to look at this one for too long... :love:
morrissey_57.jpg

morrissey_snooze.jpg

morrissey_perfection.jpg

Lovely, soothing pics, Thanks Aly.

mozzane00.jpg

Has anyone got any more stills from the Zane Lowe interview ?
I'm in love with his twinkly, come to me, eyes, especially the one that looks a bit sleepy and that it knows a secret or 2.

ones2.gif

mozz_203.jpg

12642_205888441214_681711214_461920.jpg

:love: ^^^

mozzane00.jpg

Has anyone got any more stills from the Zane Lowe interview ?
I'm in love with his twinkly, come to me, eyes, especially the one that looks a bit sleepy and that it knows a secret or 2.

I like the delicate flirting in this interview. He has a way of reducing otherwise straight men to giggles and blushes.

This was a moment where that crazy guy was showing them how to clear a stuffy nose by repeatedly poking yourself on the forehead and M-ey was trying not to laugh. He looked at the camera I think partially to distract himself and partially to say to the viewers 'can you believe this guy?' :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom