morrissey frink thread!

Maybe these necklaces?
morrissey_1399355c.jpg

yep and this bracelet..
inrocksmenu.jpg

(and prob that smirk!!)

And the paisley tie would come into place falling back around his neck and shoulder...YES!! RAHHHR! Or Lottie suggested the necklaces...yes that wouldn't cover as much skin. Necklaces it is!

Anything involving Morrissey and necklaces has the thumbs-up from me. :thumb:

Well, it's been a fascinating and lively evening on this thread, but I think all the energetic frinking tonight has tired me out prematurely. Night all. :)

2929931061_d11bcffceb.jpg

Just cause I haven't seen it before
8844834_Morrissey-1.jpg

Morrissey-1992-Morrissey--008.jpg

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you can buy that bracelet.

The bad news is that it's... um... pricey.

BEHOLD

Super sleuthing!
Imagine that bracelet with the sparkly jacket! I'm trying to reconstruct this bracelet for Mini Moz. He's going to have a great jewelry collection when I'm done with him.

*sigh*

mo2.jpg

that ones nice, more intricate than my fave, but i think mime has more natural flow.. (you see im finding excuses to buy one)

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you can buy that bracelet.

The bad news is that it's... um... pricey.

BEHOLD

Geez! thats close to what last years tour cost me! :eek: (and i know what i'd rather spend the money on)
they mustve done a 'copper' one cause Moz's is much more coppery than this silver one. and i much prefer his.
thansk for finding it though. :thumb:

Geez! thats close to what last years tour cost me! :eek: (and i know what i'd rather spend the money on)
they mustve done a 'copper' one cause Moz's is much more coppery than this silver one. and i much prefer his.
thansk for finding it though. :thumb:

I think Moz just lets his oxidize. Men are rarely in possession of a silver buffing cloth.

that ones nice, more intricate than my fave, but i think mime has more natural flow.. (you see im finding excuses to buy one)

Wouldn't you love to rummage through his jewelry box?

Ok, another photo shoot idea:

Gorgeous old historic libraries. Yes, he has done a few in front of book shelves, but I'm thinking of dusty Gothic, holy-like places. Something like:
Chetham%27s%20Library%2C%20Manchester%202.jpg

(conveniently located in Manchester)

For Spydy:
Hereford%20Cathedral%20Chained%20Library.jpg

More here.

Or any crumbling, abandoned historic library. *swoon*

Wouldn't you love to rummage through his jewelry box?

Ok, another photo shoot idea:

Gorgeous old historic libraries. Yes, he has done a few in front of book shelves, but I'm thinking of dusty Gothic, holy-like places. Something like:
Chetham%27s%20Library%2C%20Manchester%202.jpg

(conveniently located in Manchester)

For Spydy:
Hereford%20Cathedral%20Chained%20Library.jpg

More here.

Or any crumbling, abandoned historic library. *swoon*

why am i just imagining ghostbusters and Marley and Marley (from a christmas carol)?
lol

that chained library in Hereford (used to live just down the road) is FAB, but the leather issue arises again as a lot of them are bound in SKIN. *shudders*

Chelsey - Do you remember that photo of Moz at some resort in a pair of white cotton boxers, laying back on a lounge chair with his, um, feet toward the camera under an umbrella that we spent all day on Facebook trying to see what you saw? Could you repost that pic please? Thanks.

Oh, you know I love ya. I meant warped in the best possible way. You do pull the strangest things out of me in our conversations, and I appreciate that freedom more than you know. I love being so relaxed and unrestrained in your company, it's a rare feeling in my life. But you already know this.

*Scarlet love*

Here, enjoy these. ;)

IMG_1218.jpg

4603704911_a0ffee5574_o.jpg
OK, I am soothed. *licks wounds* That first photo? It might be my favorite photo of him. It's certainly in the top five.

This one has ruined many an evening for me as well:
hand22.jpg

I luhz you too, Juliekinz. ::hug::

Back
Top Bottom