morrissey frink thread!

I think it`s actually easier because its the sides that are firmly held, so exhaling is easier .... try it out: sing and then put hands patphoenixystyle into your sides and notice the difference

imagine this pic as an underbust corset in stunning boned satin and dark pink silk ribbon ...
gokwan_corset_shapewear.jpg

even more hourglass moz ....

ehat I mean is called mini sex kitten corset

rather comfy ...

gh.jpg

Happy belated birthday Chelsey.

Pags- you might like this one too. :thumb:

I never said anything about singing. ;)

:eek::guitar:

I think it`s actually easier because its the sides that are firmly held, so exhaling is easier .... try it out: sing and then put hands patphoenixystyle into your sides and notice the difference

imagine this pic as an underbust corset in stunning boned satin and dark pink silk ribbon ...
gokwan_corset_shapewear.jpg

even more hourglass moz ....

ehat I mean is called mini sex kitten corset

rather comfy ...

I'd try the singing test, but I don't want to frighten the children.

I've had to wear somewhat similar undergarments beneath various dresses. I find it's not so much the exhaling that's the problem, it's the inability to inhale that kills you :p

I've had to wear somewhat similar undergarments beneath various dresses. I find it's not so much the exhaling that's the problem, it's the inability to inhale that kills you :p

You get used to it. I have a steel underbust monster that's much more comfortable than an overbust. You naturally get used to breathing in the top half of your chest, and the support for your spine kind of opens up your lungs more than if you were slouching sans corset. (However, I once wore an overbust for 10 hours and nearly broke my ribs. I had great difficulty moving for the following two days. Not something I'd repeat!)

Moz has a surprisingly narrow waist, so a corset would accentuate his inherant hotness. He'd look stunning in this outfit.

Cross dressing frink! A whole new category.

Edit: I wear them under my T-Shirts, ordinary stuff just because I like it. I don`t wear dresses - but clothes. I like the feeling of firm yet silky. Not a professional corsetter, I just have this one.

Overbust is just for common garden variety of boobs/ribcage coimbination. Underbust is wherethe fun is.
he could wear different tassles for every gig!

You get used to it. I have a steel underbust monster that's much more comfortable than an overbust. You naturally get used to breathing in the top half of your chest, and the support for your spine kind of opens up your lungs more than if you were slouching sans corset. (However, I once wore an overbust for 10 hours and nearly broke my ribs. I had great difficulty moving for the following two days. Not something I'd repeat!)

Moz has a surprisingly narrow waist, so a corset would accentuate his inherant hotness. He'd look stunning in this outfit.

Spyderfyngers - i followed your link... you're a perv:thumb: I love it:p

I quite like wearing the old corsets myself.. i bought a lovely one from a Scottish Ballet sale many moons ago and i have several others... but there's just no opportunity to wear them out anymore.. this growing old malarky is rubbish.:(

My problem is that I'm a terrible sloucher and anything that forces me to stand up straight for too long annoys me.

I do like that link, though. Quiffa, you may just convert me ;)

Edit: I wear them under my T-Shirts, ordinary stuff just because I like it. I don`t wear dresses - but clothes. I like the feeling of firm yet silky. Not a professional corsetter, I just have this one.

Overbust is just for common garden variety of boobs/ribcage coimbination. Underbust is wherethe fun is.
he could wear different tassles for every gig!

SURE YOU DO. *pictures Quiffa walking around the supermarket in only a corset* :)horny:)

My new motto: "Underbust is where the fun is." :thumb:

"Good morning, Squishy....Okay, maybe it WAS a little funny. We need to remember to have you take off your necklaces next time. That pendant only swung into my eye a couple times and I'm sure I'll be getting my sight back soon."

Give them to Boz first, then watch for the expression of jealousy and dismay on Mr M's face.

Thoughts of Morrissey: "Bah! Not fair! Boz has two sets now!"

Hey, Frinkerazzi! I've just got an offer for a free printed canvas bag from the calendar people (they lurrrve me, it seems) and I immediately thought "Paris or arse" but I don't have high res copies of either.

I'd like something of 1300px on the longer edge, with the album crease (all bum crease! Shut up Kate and grow up!) photoshopped out if it's the arse. I'd prefer the original Paris shot to the Jesse-moobing one if poss, but it's not vital.

Or chuck in any high res shot in square or landscape format, (not portrait 'cause that won't fit) that you think is fab and should be flashed around the aisles in ASDA when I go for my groceries.

Meanwhile, I'll go and read the small print and see what the catch is.....

4559958105_bfbaab31e7_o.jpg

this is the biggest I can find, 1024 x 1024

any good?

The lovely woodland scene would be great on a bag if we can find a bigger version...

Untitled-1-6.jpg

:)

Edit - there's a bigger Paris one in the Frinkiest photo of the year thread p1.

Kate, is this any good for you ? :)

morrissey-single-cover-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom