morrissey frink thread!

Moz and Marr, sharing a floor:

tumblr_l1gzl2FqOn1qay647o1_1280.jpg

God almighty! :yum:
What happened to Johnny? Did Moz punch him in the face?

I just tried to picture Morrissey waving around a handful of socks instead of gladioli in the This charming man video. It doesn't have the same appeal. :lbf:

I actually tried to imagine burping flowers at first.
Personally I don't mind a pair of socks or anything else. He could be waving a red lace bra and that would be just fine.

OMG - I havent been on this forum in forever, but the Frink thread is still going strong!!:lbf::lbf:

For Mel Torment an occasional yet naughtiest of frinkers, and cause I know she loved those tacky glasses, :)
i'm gonna miss her, but I take comfort in knowing shes gone to a better place.

times4th.jpg

For Mel Torment an occasional yet naughtiest of frinkers, and cause I know she loved those tacky glasses, :)
i'm gonna miss her, but I take comfort in knowing shes gone to a better place.

times4th.jpg

Beautifully said Lottie!
I loved her wicked sense of humor. She also helped Corrissey write the infamous "You Are Too Frinky" sign in Merillville, let me quote Corrissey here, if I may: "Mel told me at dinner (Merrillville 2007 pre-show) not to put U R 2 (Frinky) on my sign as Moz hates 'text talk' so I spelled it out. And he noticed. "

I was a bit intimidated when I met her last year, as I am when meeting anyone I genuinely like, but she was so incredibly welcoming and kind and so much fun. She helped save seats for us in Chicago. I sat behind her and watched her sing along with Moz throughout the show, and I saw her chat with and hug the other IRs like they were family. And they were. It was such a warm feeling - there was just so much love there, which is what all of this is about - the music, the man and this community.

And yes, she really did have Morrissey's Greatest Tits.

Did she have a favorite charity we could all contribute to in her honor? I want to do something.

Beautifully said Lottie!
I loved her wicked sense of humor. She also helped Corrissey write the infamous "You Are Too Frinky" sign in Merillville, let me quote Corrissey here, if I may: "Mel told me at dinner (Merrillville 2007 pre-show) not to put U R 2 (Frinky) on my sign as Moz hates 'text talk' so I spelled it out. And he noticed. "

I was a bit intimidated when I met her last year, as I am when meeting anyone I genuinely like, but she was so incredibly welcoming and kind and so much fun. She helped save seats for us in Chicago. I sat behind her and watched her sing along with Moz throughout the show, and I saw her chat with and hug the other IRs like they were family. And they were. It was such a warm feeling - there was just so much love there, which is what all of this is about - the music, the man and this community.

And yes, she really did have Morrissey's Greatest Tits.

Did she have a favorite charity we could all contribute to in her honor? I want to do something.

Layout allowing, Lori and I are dedicating the Mini Moz calendar to her. :)

Such a gorgeous photo; he looks absolutely perfect. Thanks for posting, Spyderfyngers.
As for Johnny...maybe he's just yawning? :confused:

And in addition to being able to vote TQID best album, you can vote for Morrissey as "Hottest Sex God" (and it's not even a write in!)

It's criminal that he's not actually winning that catgeory. The general public clearly has poor taste!

The Killers are winning for best song? Humanity is doomed.

I stand by my previous statement. :rolleyes:

If the idea of Moz being festive didn't seem so out of character, I would assume he'd dressed up as Bono for Halloween. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom