morrissey frink thread!

She's not big at all! Let me warn you that my arms are probably 4x that size and if I'm in L.A. and it's hot, you'll be gettin' an eyefull of skin.

Sarah's actually quite attractive, it's just not the best shot, which is unfortunate since overall it's such a lovely batch of pictures.
That's right. Encouraging Body Shame through mocking and passing judgment in public (or on a public forum) is, I know, the norm... But do you really want to be a part of that? Really? Women need to stop tearing each other down. Regardless of the size or shape of one's arms, one should feel free to uncover them in public without the threat of ridicule. Her body isn't anyone's business but her own.

Plus, I've met Sarah several times and in person she's very attractive. (Not that it matters since I don't plan on dating her.) She looks a lot like Morrissey, actually. I wouldn't be surprised if she was his cousin or something.

Yes women are too obsessed with that, and it seems certain Morrissey fans are keen on jumping in to insult anyone he's seen with aswell.

One more week and I can make a full come back to become a frinker again!! Seeing as my race is Saturday, I could use some encouraging pictures...if you know what I mean...wink wink!

If I told you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

I first heard that song when I was about six. I remember asking my mum what it meant, and, when she told me, I got really angry at what a "manipulative, horrible thing" it was to say to somebody. :p Already, aged six, my tolerance for chat-up lines was dangerously low.

* misses Mel_Torment *

She was sweet and funny and a bit mad. I'll miss her, too.

I'm just checking over the text for the calendar. People of the Frink, can you confirm whether the accepted term for Morrissey groping his own chest is "automoobery" or "autoboobery" and in either case whether there is a hyphen in there.

Thanks. :)

NewPicture03.jpg

NewPicture02.jpg

"Why do I hold flowers... I think flowers are very beautiful things. Very nice and innocent things. The don't harm anybody, they don't burp and they don't do anything ugly. So why not? It's better I think than waving socks about."

NewPicture04.jpg

:love:

NewPicture06.jpg

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll never tire of this one... ;)

"Why do I hold flowers... I think flowers are very beautiful things. Very nice and innocent things. The don't harm anybody, they don't burp and they don't do anything ugly. So why not? It's better I think than waving socks about."

I just tried to picture Morrissey waving around a handful of socks instead of gladioli in the This charming man video. It doesn't have the same appeal. :lbf:

More happy pics...

morrissey_typewriter2.jpg

morrissey_patternedblouse.jpg

morrissey_turkey.jpg

morrissey_wave.jpg

I'm just checking over the text for the calendar. People of the Frink, can you confirm whether the accepted term for Morrissey groping his own chest is "automoobery" or "autoboobery" and in either case whether there is a hyphen in there.

Thanks. :)

It was probably me who coined the term, quoting myself

`Methinks he is an active and passive boobfancier of all genders
and auto-boob-ery of course!
~Quiffaa

Hyphens might distract from the boobs, so feel free to use them or not.

It was probably me who coined the term, quoting myself

`Methinks he is an active and passive boobfancier of all genders
and auto-boob-ery of course!
~Quiffaa

Hyphens might distract from the boobs, so feel free to use them or not.

Possibly an unwise choice of words under the circumstances. ;)

So its boobs rather than moobs. And the boobs are unfettered by hypenation. :blushing: Autoboobery, then. Thanks.

Unless it should be Auto!boobery...... stop complicating your life, Kate....

Back
Top Bottom