morrissey frink thread!

I tried, but the cat was fascinated....

NakedRun.jpg

That picture is satisfying on so many levels. Cat's, Moz and a bare bahookie all in one!!!!:thumb:

She (cat) is gorgeous and has kind of the same colouring as my girl Tibby

:horny: OH- there's that famously hard Moz nipple. What a sexy pic and I usually just thing the younger Moz pics are cute.

Love the cat w/ Moz doll tush pic. Hee.

Welcome new frinker(s?) and enjoy!

You know... If you squint... That actually looks like Morrissey's butt and curved thighs. Wow. You're amazing.

Sparkle!Moz is my oldest resident doll and I had to give him a "Brazilian butt-lift" with a knitting needle before posing him. At some point I'm going to have to resort to surgery to get more stuffing inside him. :squiffy:

The photo from TTY:

morrissey_batt_atkinson_barry_2.jpg

I have to say, even though we had seen it last summer, the larger version does add something. You can see his watch and pretty nail polish...I'm sure I'd like it more if I knew the show or the actors.

picture.php

Perhaps because I am a pastey pinkymouse gringo woman, but this photo makes me feel tense. :p It shouldn't though because Morrissey's a cutie in it.

picture.php

Perhaps because I am a pastey pinkymouse gringo woman, but this photo makes me feel tense. :p It shouldn't though because Morrissey's a cutie in it.

The only tension I feel has nothing to do with race.

Back
Top Bottom