morrissey frink thread!

Real world history has already been made with the Frink thread, which Morrissey has saluted, and now the milestone of the 2nd millionth post is approaching.

This almost certainly would not be happening without the consistant leadership of Scarlet Ibis in particular and her generous sharing of exciting finds and experiences both there and elsewhere on the website. Amongst much material, in multiple threads, that is not at all to do with Morrissey, that is sometimes disparaging towards him and towards users, this is something to celebrate, so Scarlet Ibis and crew, congratulations! :clap:

ME?! Oh, wow. Really? Wow... Thanks, goinghome. I'm not sure what to say. There's no leadership going on on my part! I just come here to see you guys because you're all the most decent and intelligent people on Solo. But thank you! *warm fuzzies*

PS - This couldn't have come at a better time. I've been feeling really sad about Solo lately.

Is anyone able to make the beach baby picture bigger ?

:laughing:
Oh be kind to the little creature. I'm not a children-lover myself (especially if they blocking the :horny: view), but this one is just lovely. :)

Butbutbut they scream and puke and cover the nice hairy bits on attractive shirtless men.

It is quite cute, but babies freak me out. What happens if you drop one?

...and it weed on him! :lbf:

I'm afraid I'm going to get down to the gallery and end up buying the damn thing! I can't afford art right now - but he'd look so pretty on my wall....

I'm afraid I'm going to get down to the gallery and end up buying the damn thing! I can't afford art right now - but he'd look so pretty on my wall....

So it's only showing at a gallery near your house? You HAVE to buy that then. :p Go now, stop looking at the computer!!!

So it's only showing at a gallery near your house? You HAVE to buy that then. :p Go now, stop looking at the computer!!!

$350 NOT framed. *UGH* 12x18 inches.

I'm kicking myself for not going to the opening. We had our big snowstorm that weekend. I barely made to my car after work the night before and was snowed in the whole next day....Jebus....*sigh*

MozSebastianBeach.jpg

Is this better at all?

You know, I don't know how anyone can look at this and maintain that Morrissey is a jerk. That baby obviously loves him and he obviously cares a lot for that baby. He was at the beach with Charlie, right? How cute! And, for the record, Charlie has always been really nice to me. People have said mean things about him on Solo too. I really don't get why so many people are determined to believe that Morrissey is some kind of hateful monster. I'm not talking to YOU guys... Not the frinkers. I'm just kind of ranting here, I guess, because I can't do it on the main forums without getting ripped to bits.

The reasons people cite for continuing to believe that Morrissey is an ass reveal their black and white simplistic thinking. People are going to be jerks SOME of the time. That's human nature.

OK... Sorry. I had to say it.

Thanks Freda and Scarlet for making the pic bigger.:thumb:

The gallery is closed on Sundays and Mondays. I just drove past a few minutes ago and pulled up to the door and I couldn't see the photo from outside the shop, too dark with their lights off and it was raining out so I didn't get out of the car. I imagine since since it is a photo-print, the gallery will stll be selling them after the exhibit being that Patrick is one of the artists they represent.

Back
Top Bottom