morrissey frink thread!

His links don't seem to work for me. Is anyone else having any trouble?

Here you are :)

hotpress1.jpg

hotpress2.jpg

hotpress3.jpg

hotpress4.jpg

hotpress5.jpg

hotpress6.jpg

hotpress8.jpg

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/axLgAODPqqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/axLgAODPqqQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I just wanted to point out the little, extremely erotic belly-jiggle at 02:56.

And this diagram is brought to you by the Department of Too-Much-Information. It's of places I really really want to kiss Morrissey (above the pant-line). I avoided doing the face because the first time I did it, after spraying kisses on his dimples, mouth, nose, and eyes, his face was completely obliterated with yellow dots. Feel free to post your own version. :D

kisses.jpg

I laughed out loud about 6 times. Morrissey is hilarious. Oh, and incredibly sexy too. What a great article.

kissingmoz.jpg

I seem to have given him measles. D:

I just wanted to point out the little, extremely erotic belly-jiggle at 02:56.

And this diagram is brought to you by the Department of Too-Much-Information. It's of places I really really want to kiss Morrissey (above the pant-line). I avoided doing the face because the first time I did it, after spraying kisses on his dimples, mouth, nose, and eyes, his face was completely obliterated with yellow dots. Feel free to post your own version. :D

kisses.jpg
So... you're avoiding some spots? :lbf:

dsc_0066.jpg

In this photo he's slightly queezy.

I didn't read your post fully Gretchenraine, didn't understnad why Moz was coved with yellow dots then there was Scarlet's post. I get it now though.

Thanks for scanning that interview!!!

REQUEST:

Would you guys send me as many photos of Morrissey's sweat heart as you can find? If you find so many that you don't want to clog up the frink thread with them, please PM them to me. I want them all. THANKS!

Thank you! More more more! All you have, please. I need them for a Moz-related art project. :D

29.jpg

My version. I'm very discreet :blushing:
4113762662_c4f4b0aea1_b-1-1-1-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom