morrissey frink thread!

I was reading the Hopps book and he referred to a 2006 interview in Uncut. I discovered this:
stmoz2.jpg

and this:
uncut.jpg

Who took these pictures? Pierre et Gilles?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/73AR4m6XkC8[/youtube]:horny::horny::horny:

I bought for myself as christamas present three Morrissey DVDs (Malady, Live in Dallas and Hulmerist). I've seen them dozens of times, used to borrow them from library. Anyway, I was watching The Hulmerist and I said to my sons that they can play with their Nintendos while I'm watching the dvd, just that time, not any longer. Big brother (10 yrs) kept sending little brother (9yrs) to living room to check out how much time they still had. But when "November Spawned..." began, little brother didn't go back to play Nintendo, instead he asked "Mom, can I watch this with you?". I said "Ok, if you really want to, why not". Poor boy, he kept staring! And the questions: How young is Morrissey here? Why does he have band aid there? Does his tummy hurt? Is that a way he dances? Does he really eat chocolate? Or an apple? Won't his clothes get all dirty? If that is a desert, how come he doesn't have any water with him?... Finally, when it ended, he asked "Can we watch that again?". We did.

I bought for myself as christamas present three Morrissey DVDs (Malady, Live in Dallas and Hulmerist). I've seen them dozens of times, used to borrow them from library. Anyway, I was watching The Hulmerist and I said to my sons that they can play with their Nintendos while I'm watching the dvd, just that time, not any longer. Big brother (10 yrs) kept sending little brother (9yrs) to living room to check out how much time they still had. But when "November Spawned..." began, little brother didn't go back to play Nintendo, instead he asked "Mom, can I watch this with you?". I said "Ok, if you really want to, why not". Poor boy, he kept staring! And the questions: How young is Morrissey here? Why does he have band aid there? Does his tummy hurt? Is that a way he dances? Does he really eat chocolate? Or an apple? Won't his clothes get all dirty? If that is a desert, how come he doesn't have any water with him?... Finally, when it ended, he asked "Can we watch that again?". We did.
:lbf::lbf::lbf:
Hooked for life! :thumb:

It was horrible! Morrissey was singing during dear god and had his eyes closed so he didn't see her coming she put him in a choke hold and kissed him needless to say morrissey was disgusted! Here is the after picture

1491205636_31e1f59184.jpg
:mad:

It looks like its the picture before the kiss. And yes, I agree the picture is quite unpleasant. Nobody likes to be kissed like that unless we want to, and she really looks crazy desperate...and not very pretty. Dear god please help her¡¡¡¡

I found it on a Chilean facebok group. It is said that the photo was taken in Mexico but I dont have the exact information. I thought I would never see Moz being kissed like that.

No, the photo was taken in Hollywood, CA, USA; despite what some geographically challenged people say, that's not in Mexico. Besides, the Mexican citizens who attend the shows are too well-mannered to tongue-rape Morrissey like that. Here's a recap of the story plus links to the original photo source.

This LOLMozzer caption sums it up perfectly:

donotwant.jpg

No, the photo was taken in Hollywood, CA, USA; despite what some geographically challenged people say, that's not in Mexico. Besides, the Mexican citizens who attend the shows are too well-mannered to tongue-rape Morrissey like that. Here's a recap of the story plus links to the original photo source.

This LOLMozzer caption sums it up perfectly:

donotwant.jpg

Thanks for the information, I hadnt heard anything about this story before. And the girl must have been very strong and drunk to force Morrissey to kiss her like that. Not a nice thing to do and absolutely out of place. A kiss on the cheek is fine, but in the mouth??? I read some people called her a heroine but for me is a very slutty thing to do.

I thought she did it not at a concert exactly, but some kind of promo thing, like a photo op or something? :confused: It's been a long time, I might be remembering this wrong.

Awww, thats too funny, bless him. :thumb:

I was reading the Hopps book and he referred to a 2006 interview in Uncut. I discovered this:
stmoz2.jpg

and this:
uncut.jpg

then got this for pags (or is it gretchen?):
whip5.jpg

Who took these pictures? Pierre et Gilles?

I can't find a citation (maybe dailyalice can check her source) but if it ISN'T Pierre et Gilles, I'll eat my hat.

Pags is cord-whip, I'm squishy-face. :D

I have the Uncut magazine that those Saintly photos are from, and they are credited to Sam Jones.

Ready to eat your hat :p I was not sure for Pierre et Gilles, pics seemed too simple....

I have the Uncut magazine that those Saintly photos are from, and they are credited to Sam Jones.

*nom-nom-nom-nom* *chew* Hats are tasty!

Interesting since most of Sam Jones' work isn't really in that vein. He took my favorite picture of Anna Nicole Smith.

Back
Top Bottom