morrissey frink thread!

crackers.....

eyesbig.jpg

hairflatbig.jpg

mozzybw.jpg

well, here's some Christmes goodies.....

trees.jpg

this is a new one to me, definitely a Christmas goodie!! Something about Morrissey mingling with trees makes me happy.

Mmmmmm. Five o'clock shadow Morrissey in a t-shirt and a sweater leaning broodingly against a chain link fence is nice too. Maybe that's a jacket on second thought. mmmmm. jacket Morrissey...:horny:

morrisseycobrin.gif

I saw him live in March, and I never showed anyone my crappy live pictures...Until now! ;) I shall release Morrissey from the confines of my photobucket.

mozomg9.jpg

mozomg6.jpg

MOZOMG2.jpg

That one is probably my favorite.

MOZOMG1.jpg

these arent crappy theyre ace, you did well. :thumb:

KansasSKLLsnivelttam0b.gif
KansasSKLLsnivelttam0v.gif

I wish I knew which one Lottie's looking for :confused:

thanks Pags, i had not seen this one :thumb:

no no no no, *has tantrum* this is close, but not the one, one time when i saw him this year at that point in Skull he did a little shimmy, from left to right (at the mic stand like he is here) it was such a nice SMOOTH little shimmy, hes such a nice mover, since that moment ive had this burning desire to dance with him...
the prob is i cant remember if it was just me seeing it at a gig and its not on vid, or that there is vid too, ahh it muddles my brain tooo much.. :mad:

I'm off to find my stocking, to hang up and hope the request comes true..
004.jpg

I wish all my dear fellow frink squad members (and of course the man himself) the happiest,merriest, cruelty free christmas.
xx

Morrissey+on+Vespa.jpg

:sweet::love:

I was (re)watching this yesterday and it's all kinds of frinky, so I thought I'd (re)post it. Do we miss his brown hair? I didn't think I did because I love his silver hair so much, but this made me a little nostalgic for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks good, but... the image of my dad. The face, the hair, the expression - everything.

Where is the distressed/conflicted smiley?

:eek: Now you mention it, he kind of looks like a much younger/thinner version of my dad in that picture too. Good god :squiffy:.

I'm off to find my stocking, to hang up and hope the request comes true..
004.jpg

I wish all my dear fellow frink squad members (and of course the man himself) the happiest,merriest, cruelty free christmas.
xx

A truly inspired stocking, Lottie. Merry Christmas, frinkers! :sweet:

All kinds of hot :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom