morrissey frink thread!

I just got back from the Pomona show. I took some photos that are going to TRANSFIX you. And a video that's SO CUTE. OMG.

Also? Morrissey took my hand. I said, "Oh, thank you, Morrissey!" He mouthed the words "thank you" back at me while looking into my eyes. And he did this kind of gracious face where he shut his eyes for a moment as he said it. Then, instead of just letting go of my hand, he ran his fingertips down my fingers before disengaging. My goodness... I thought I'd faint.

I'll post the photos tomorrow night. I have to sleep tonight because I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow. :)

Lucky Lucky Girl....

I just got back from the Pomona show. I took some photos that are going to TRANSFIX you. And a video that's SO CUTE. OMG.

Also? Morrissey took my hand. I said, "Oh, thank you, Morrissey!" He mouthed the words "thank you" back at me while looking into my eyes. And he did this kind of gracious face where he shut his eyes for a moment as he said it. Then, instead of just letting go of my hand, he ran his fingertips down my fingers before disengaging. My goodness... I thought I'd faint.

I'll post the photos tomorrow night. I have to sleep tonight because I have a huge day ahead of me tomorrow. :)

OMG - I had missed this post before!!!!! Wow!

Aww, I've enjoyed reading everyone's stories. Wow Pags, you're taller than me!

Scarlet, those photos are amazing. I can't wait to see more of them!

EDIT: Trent from Pink is the New Blog was there last night and wrote a very nice review. Also, take a look at the link to the photo of the shirt he caught when Moz was in Detroit years ago :)( I missed that show).

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2009/12/morrissey-rocks-pomona-ca/

(Great photos - esp. of the shirt toss!)

Nice photos, Scarlet!! This one reminds me of...

Velvet_JacketDeathRays.jpg

I guess as you get older, your lasers aren't as sharp. ;)

LMAO!!! :lbf: Holy cow that was funny.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TBISHOP, VIVA MOZ and PEEKS!! :guitar::guitar:
It's also my sister's and was my grandfather's! Dec. 8 is a big b-day day!

Thank you sweetheart! Very kind! I had a fabulous day, home now, tired but happy! Just flicking through the latest Moz frinkage with a nice cup of tea :)

I have yet to upload tonight's frink, but I just want to say that Morrissey called me by my name tonight at the show. I am still feeling emotional about it.

MORRISSEY!

Morrissey called me by name. I am unwell with glee.

I have yet to upload tonight's frink, but I just want to say that Morrissey called me by my name tonight at the show. I am still feeling emotional about it.

MORRISSEY!

Oh, darling Scarlet! You're the best! :guitar:

MORRISSEY!

so happy for you lovey!!!! :D

Okay. What bastard archived the Boz frink? :swear:

AMEN! Bring it back! :guitar:

Video from last night....Oh this looks so fun, and a great shirt toss, too

Congrats to everyone there, sounds like it was another fantastic night!

And look, there's Joey and his record! :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
AMEN! Bring it back! :guitar:

Video from last night....Oh this looks so fun, and a great shirt toss, too

Congrats to everyone there, sounds like it was another fantastic night!

And look, there's Joey and his record! :sweet:

Wow - that does look like he's having fun!

And scarlet's my hero - OMG!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. These pics are much better larger. When you showed 'em to me last night, they were all tiny. I still think I like this one best.

Morrissey pics are always better larger. More Moz, less of the rest of the world...

MORRISSEY!

I would just like to publish this quote from Scarlet Ibis' fb page she posted yesterday BEFORE going to yesterday's show:

You know what I want? I want him to say my name. I'd die.

:lbf: Glad to hear you are still among the living!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom