morrissey frink thread!

^^^^^
For all you brown suit, cord whippin' freaks out there! :D

Warning - the following video contains full frontal brown suit trousers and a very cute bum at the start. Not suitable for non-frinkers. :thumb:

These gems are from allyouNEEDis MOZ.

Remind me a very good evening :o I was close from the stage....but I almost died trampled when he threw his shirt just above me. So i didn't see him leaving the stage. His shirt floating on the air is my last image of the show!
He was very frinky on Ganglord...:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Remind me a very good evening :o I was close from the stage....but I almost died trampled when he threw his shirt just above me. So i didn't see him leaving the stage. His shirt floating on the air is my last image of the show!
He was very frinky on Ganglord...:o

You saw him in Paris, JulieD?
Lucky!

attachment.php

attachment.php

So he's not Jed, Jake, Johnny, Julia, or Jennifer...
Jesus? He's certainly got the old layin' on of hands bit sussed. ;)

*studies him*
Hrm. He's very Jake-y looking... But he's too tall and the time frame is all wrong.

:[

Ooooh, I'm so curious!!!

Someone once told me that they saw/spoke to this guy the following day, but that person probably wouldn't have recognized Jake even if it was him.

... Are people who aren't Jake allowed to touch Morrissey's butt without incurring his wrath?

You saw him in Paris, JulieD?
Lucky!

Yes, I saw him in Paris. I also saw him in Durham (NC) last march but I was far from the stage. So it was very goog to be closer to see each expression on his face during the show....the audience was warmer in Durham than in Paris. I have to say, I'm afraid, that french people are not very demonstrative.

Anyway Morrissey was good and happy to be there, the setlist was not completely the same than in march, so I was very happy :):thumb:

^Echo, thank you for the advanced warning. *swoon*

I just watched this one twice:

I just watched that one too. Cemetry gates is such a beautiful song. I'm catching up with what I've missed over the last 5 days. Having flu = no frinking. :( Still feel crappy but boy oh boy that brown suit and his cheeky face perked me up.....slightly. Hope you've recovered too Miss Julie. :)

Off now to choose frinkiest photo for the poll. So much Frink, so much time.:D

*studies him*
Hrm. He's very Jake-y looking... But he's too tall and the time frame is all wrong.

:[

Ooooh, I'm so curious!!!

Someone once told me that they saw/spoke to this guy the following day, but that person probably wouldn't have recognized Jake even if it was him.

... Are people who aren't Jake allowed to touch Morrissey's butt without incurring his wrath?

this is annoying me now,
HE (whoever it might be, he can be a chuffin ghost who only showed up in the pics for all i care) is NOT touching Mozs butt! he has his hand on his back...

this is annoying me now,
HE (whoever it might be, he can be a chuffin ghost who only showed up in the pics for all i care) is NOT touching Mozs butt! he has his hand on his back...

Why would it annoy you to have someone touching Morrissey's butt? I'm confused.

Lordy, I've had a hard day. Collapsed three times in the public, in the space of two hours. Ugh. :(

I need a cuddle from tubby!Moz.

toplesstwo.jpg

And Boz, too, why not. I need soft, cuddly, frinky things that won't hurt when I faint on them. :o

^^^^^
For all you brown suit, cord whippin' freaks out there! :D

Warning - the following video contains full frontal brown suit trousers and a very cute bum at the start. Not suitable for non-frinkers. :thumb:

These gems are from allyouNEEDis MOZ.

faint.gif

oh good grief, :horny:
:tears: this has finished me off, im now officially in 'I miss Moz and I dont think I'll ever see him again' depression, :tears:

this is annoying me now,

The person who posted those thumbnails was being trolly. Just ignore it.

Lordy, I've had a hard day. Collapsed three times in the public, in the space of two hours. Ugh. :(

I need a cuddle from tubby!Moz.

toplesstwo.jpg

And Boz, too, why not. I need soft, cuddly, frinky things that won't hurt when I faint on them. :o

:eek::( Maybe you should go to a doctor. But until then you can be the girl and imagine the boy is Boz and Moz. :o

blankets-panel.jpg

(I found this last night while discussing comics, it's a beautiful graphic novel called Blankets that deals with sex and religion.)

ALSO, if you want a tip on how to hold yourself, look at what Morrissey's doing in the pic you took. He's a flippin' EXPERT at that. :p He's doing what the two are doing in the illustration but it's easier for him than most because he's the boy and the girl but I'll shut up about all that because I'm more normal than HA-advocate.

I just watched that one too. Cemetry gates is such a beautiful song. I'm catching up with what I've missed over the last 5 days. Having flu = no frinking. :( Still feel crappy but boy oh boy that brown suit and his cheeky face perked me up.....slightly. Hope you've recovered too Miss Julie. :)

Off now to choose frinkiest photo for the poll. So much Frink, so much time.:D

We're finally recovering here. The daughter has gone back to school. She was so sick it was scary.

FEEL BETTER ECHO! :flowers:

Stay warm, wear your cardigan!
IMG_1104.jpg

Get LOTS of rest....
times2.jpg

And drink plenty of water
englandwater.jpg

;)

Back
Top Bottom