morrissey frink thread!

58753861gretchenraine1027200991630P.jpg

:sweet:

Oh I know! That's my favorite too. I like the ones where his shirt sort of pulls 'cross his belly.

I like how his shirt matches your card deck! That's cool!

And I love that he's eating cake. Nummmmmmm. So thick and delicious torso I wanna wrap my legs around it and gotta go. :straightface:

And I love that he's eating cake. Nummmmmmm. So thick and delicious torso I wanna wrap my legs around it and gotta go. :straightface:

You confuse me, CG. Your relationship to sexual matters seems both prudish and over-sharey depending on the day.

You confuse me, CG. Your relationship to sexual matters seems both prudish and over-sharey depending on the day.

Actually, my mood shift is by the hour, maybe the minute. I'm no prude, trust me. I just keep things to myself to preserve the sanctity of my secret all-in-my-mind relationship with him, but sometimes you see a new pic and you look at him and can't help but go "God damn he is hawtness." It's like he turns on a little trigger but only he can do that for me. I'll shut up now.

Brace yourselves.

123.jpg

1_eyes.jpg

1_nmeshot.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

I think he's so beautiful here... It's one of my favorites. Just... ugh... BEAUTY.

Moz_gulls.jpg

I've often though how much I dislike people who choose not to feed pigeons and gulls when they are begging for food, and how much I like people who do. He does. As much of a goat-getting crab as he is, I think he has one of the finest hearts around.

SMITHSvol1NTSC-181.jpg

SMITHSvol1NTSC-812.jpg

zom11.jpg

The last three are all iconic images from my teen years. *sigh* I'm so glad I got to live when he lived.

BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE!

carmoz3.jpg

iavbpsMorrissey20Photo20Shoot2021.jpg

Maybe the best photo ever taken of him.

InBeads.jpg

Or is it this one?

int_uvijmyMorrisseyPhotoShoot24.jpg

laughingmoz.jpg

leaflove.jpg

I wish that had been Johnny there and not Mike. :mad:

morrissey_av04_07.jpg

STILL MORE! THIS IS MADNESS!

mozshirtwhite001.jpg

pink.jpg

roch7.jpg

IM000405.jpg

vh_moz098.jpg

youngportrait.jpg

bed2.png

MOZ FEET!

Velvet_Jacket.jpg

Angry Moz in pink lipstick. You don't wanna meet him in a dark alley! (Or do you?)

See... I finally made it so that I can access my Moz files from my old computer. Are you glad or do you feel spammed?

XPinkOpenShirt.jpg

stretching2.jpg

sweet.jpg

Fan love.

syl.jpg

tabby2.jpg

This one never gets old. The way he treats animals makes me so happy. Why doesn't everyone treat animals with love and respect? (Have you seen that new AXE commercial where they let a pig loose in a mall? It's shameful! Animals mean NOTHING to most people.)

thinky.jpg

tarrmoz.gif

Johnny teasing him with closeness and smiles.

timeout222.jpg

I'm gonna go to sleep after this post. Promise.

tourbus.jpg

trial_2.jpg

unionjackpin.jpg

I love his crazyass teeth.

upsidedown.jpg

And the weird things he does when he gets on the floor.

vh_moz051.jpg

Shhh... Is that a Morrissey I see in the mist?

whistlilng.jpg

yellow.jpg

stephenst.jpg

I like knowing that he was holding the image of Stephen Street in his mind as this photo was taken.

It probably won't happen, but if Gretchen and I were to organize a Blurb book about the frink thread, how many of you would contribute a couple pages and how many of you would buy the book?

It's not worth doing if only a handful of us are interested.

We'd have to decide on things like how racy it should be, if it should be hard or soft, and how it should be split into sections.

Yesterday, for the third or 4th time I dreamt again I was married to Morrissey. And I called him 'husband'... And I introduced myself as Mrs Morrissey!!! I love it!!! The previous times were so lovely too... The very first time I was married to young Morrissey, the second and last one, to Morrissey as he is now... The happiness I experience in those dreams is absolute, is pure perfect bliss!! AAAAAAAwwwwwwwww... I'm in love with him... I'd kiss him and touch him completely... I'm :horny: :p

article-0-06FC572F000005DC-294_468x528.jpg

Raahhhhhrrrr!!!
smiley-excited002.gif

Velvet_Jacket.jpg

Angry Moz in pink lipstick. You don't wanna meet him in a dark alley! (Or do you?)

I want to comment on a bunch but only have a minute and this can't wait.

Yes, I do want to meet that in a dark alley.

:horny::horny::horny::horny::horny::horny:

Where are all my Frinker pals? Anyone know what happened to Westie? I miss her :(

Back
Top Bottom