morrissey frink thread!

I always liked my celebrity crushes in the 10-15-years-older-than-me range. I can't imagine having been a teenager and liking a 50 year old. If it had been suggested at the time I would have said "Grody, gag me with a spoon!" (And yes, we really said that.) Though we didn't have a middle-aged Morrissey back then, or who knows.

SO - Lainey just posted on the tour thread the set list and that The Loop is still being included, and you know what that means - TAMBOURINE FRINK!!!! :guitar::D:thumb::horny:

I was in love with Paul McCartney when I was a kid, so I'm used to the older manny thing. :)

spl133416_009.jpg

Phwoar!
I don't think I've ever seen him chew.

I like how you think :thumb:

Could you imagine how massive the book would be if we printed the entire thread? :eek: It could be used as a weapon. Death by Frink.

I'm actually taking notes as I'm going through the old pages - noting the highlights, personal encounters, etc. Kind of an index. I was just doing it for myself, but I'd be all up for sharing. :)

I like how you think :thumb:

Could you imagine how massive the book would be if we printed the entire thread? :eek: It could be used as a weapon. Death by Frink.

Well, I was thinking that each of us could get a two page spread to post a little blurb (!) about our feelings for Morrissey and then post some of our favorite photos... The ones that we could legally put in there, anyway. Then one of us (I volunteer!) could even give it to him.

I mean, I know we're all about lusting him, but I think lots of us have big-deep-meaningful feelings for him and his music that has nothing to do with his shocking good looks. It would be more than a beefcake book.

Enh. I'm probably silly. I just thought of it today while checking my email. I saw that blurb.com is having a sale. :D I once made a storybook for my daughter this way and it turned out really nicely.

can't wait for some birmingham pics :D
and by the way this was weird, seeing some paparazzi pics of morrissey chewing..weird but nice :o

I want to know which frinkers are going to which shows.

I'm going to Vegas, San Diego... and 3 more in CA that I can't remember right now. Oh, wait... Copley and Gibson are two. I can't remember the other.

Anyone else gonna be there?

I'll be at the Gibson, we should meet Scarlett. I've been swept up in all this drama at home the last few days, doing Jedi mind control for 5 hours yesterday then rushing a cat I'm sitting to the vet today because his bladdaer was blocked due to CRYSTALS of all things and the size of an orange. The vet shoved the crystal back into his bladder so he could pee without anethitizing him he was so docile from being distressed so long and is going to take him home with him to monitor which is nice but he's like MINE but I'm just the housesitter and can't be trusted to monitor a cat I've only been fixated on watching every move of for the last 10 hours. :tears: Bleh, he spoons with me now he's gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Okay so I'm menstruating and emotional and now I'm supposed to read the mainboard and you know what? That side pic of Morrissey that you commented on his hair?

Made my day. So beautiful. Some days it's tough being crazy but one beautiful photo totally makes up for it. ANd I wonder in that walking shot (where were these taken?) if that's an iPhone or a Blackberry in his pocket or is he happy to see us? Signs tell me Blackberry. :o

spl133416_006.jpg

Perfection here. :tears:

i'm most likely going to pomona, ventura, la, and san diego. luckily i have alot of family in california!

I'll be at the Gibson, we should meet Scarlett. I've been swept up in all this drama at home the last few days, doing Jedi mind control for 5 hours yesterday then rushing a cat I'm sitting to the vet today because his bladdaer was blocked due to CRYSTALS of all things and the size of an orange. The vet shoved the crystal back into his bladder so he could pee without anethitizing him he was so docile from being distressed so long and is going to take him home with him to monitor which is nice but he's like MINE but I'm just the housesitter and can't be trusted to monitor a cat I've only been fixated on watching every move of for the last 10 hours. :tears: Bleh, he spoons with me now he's gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Okay so I'm menstruating and emotional and now I'm supposed to read the mainboard and you know what? That side pic of Morrissey that you commented on his hair?

Made my day. So beautiful. Some days it's tough being crazy but one beautiful photo totally makes up for it. ANd I wonder in that walking shot (where were these taken?) if that's an iPhone or a Blackberry in his pocket or is he happy to see us? Signs tell me Blackberry. :o

We're going to have to plan where to meet up. I forget which shows are GA. I hope there's a List so we can all go get lunch together. We should make a list of things to bring to entertain ourselves.

Well... should I look into organizing this? It would just be for us. Blurb isn't a real publisher or anything. I guess anyone who wanted a copy could buy one. Anyone want to volunteer to help me work through any potential problems?

I'll help you!!!!!!! :guitar:

Excellent idea! :thumb:

We're going to have to plan where to meet up. I forget which shows are GA. I hope there's a List so we can all go get lunch together. We should make a list of things to bring to entertain ourselves.

I have a seated ticket for Gibson with a friend. But if you're going to Pomona which is GA, I could get a ticket. Are you a line sitter? I've never done that before because I usually go to shows alone and feel intimidated, but I'd do it with you and your family. Lemme know so I can get a GA ticket.

I have a seated ticket for Gibson with a friend. But if you're going to Pomona which is GA, I could get a ticket. Are you a line sitter? I've never done that before because I usually go to shows alone and feel intimidated, but I'd do it with you and your family. Lemme know so I can get a GA ticket.

I have pit for Gibson, so I have to line sit that day too. :[

I believe I'm going to Pamona... I have to check. Yes, I'm a line sitter from way back! I'll get back to you on this. :D

I have pit for Gibson, so I have to line sit that day too. :[

I believe I'm going to Pamona... I have to check. Yes, I'm a line sitter from way back! I'll get back to you on this. :D

I can think of no one better to sit in line with. :blushing: Let me know for sure so I can get a ticket...if there is one. WHat am I talking about, there's always a ticket. ALSO, Gibson is basically UniversalStudios, so if you're bringing your daughter, maybe you and your husband can take turns takin her to the park, the theater is at the entrance.

I can think of no one better to sit in line with. :blushing: Let me know for sure so I can get a ticket...if there is one. WHat am I talking about, there's always a ticket. ALSO, Gibson is basically UniversalStudios, so if you're bringing your daughter, maybe you and your husband can take turns takin her to the park, the theater is at the entrance.

Yes, I am going to Pamona! Good thing I checked too because I just figured out that I haven't received some tickets yet that I should have received three days ago. D: I hope there is no issue.

So, sure, get tix. Why weren't you getting them before? This is Morrissey after all!

I'll PM you. :)

Yes, I am going to Pamona! Good thing I checked too because I just figured out that I haven't received some tickets yet that I should have received three days ago. D: I hope there is no issue.

So, sure, get tix. Why weren't you getting them before? This is Morrissey after all!

I'll PM you. :)

Yeah but my mind babies convince me he's more than just Morrissey to me so I have mixed feelings about being herded into a concert and knocked about llike cattle to hear him sing then leave...without him. So it's kinda emotional and sometimes I decide just not to go. But I promise not to be a weirdo with you, I'll get a baby sitter for my mind babies that day and have fun.

Yeah but my mind babies convince me he's more than just Morrissey to me so I have mixed feelings about being herded into a concert and knocked about llike cattle to hear him sing then leave...without him. So it's kinda emotional and sometimes I decide just not to go. But I promise not to be a weirdo with you, I'll get a baby sitter for my mind babies that day and have fun.

He is more to me as well. It hurts me when he leaves that stage and leaves me. I guess I just figure that, since this is the way it is, that he and I are connected in some other way.

See, I'm crazy too. I just justify it in a way that allows me to act normal. :D Ish. :)

Back
Top Bottom