morrissey frink thread!

I want to know which frinkers are going to which shows.

I'm going to Vegas, San Diego... and 3 more in CA that I can't remember right now. Oh, wait... Copley and Gibson are two. I can't remember the other.

Anyone else gonna be there?
i'm most likely going to pomona, ventura, la, and san diego. luckily i have alot of family in california!

spl133416_006.jpg

This photo has me transfixed. All day long I keep looking at it. He's so lovely. His hair. Look at his hair. I want to sniff it and taste it and touch it. And that spot on his neck just under his ear... Oh, my. Oh, my my my.

And look at his pretty hand. *sigh*

Here's a good video of everything that happened.
Flowers begin around 4:06.
I was watching this from up in the balcony and didn't want him to leave that stage. Ever.

*sad sob*

Great video JSJ :) Is it me or did he say 'ta ra' at the end? That a very Liverpudlian way of saying goodbye :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking and sounding fabulous in 2004. :love: Great shirt too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1-MTDBAro

EDIT: Could somebody please try embedding this for me? It never seems to work when I do it. :squiffy:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ke1-MTDBAro&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ke1-MTDBAro&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

spl133416_006.jpg

This photo has me transfixed. All day long I keep looking at it. He's so lovely. His hair. Look at his hair. I want to sniff it and taste it and touch it. And that spot on his neck just under his ear... Oh, my. Oh, my my my.

And look at his pretty hand. *sigh*

I can't wait until the day when M-ey starts calling out individual frinkers at shows.

"Scarlet Ibis? Is Scarlet Ibis here?.....Yes, there she is. So I was wondering, what's this about you wanting to taste my hair?" :lbf:

Di - GREAT mosaic! :thumb:

I can't wait until the day when M-ey starts calling out individual frinkers at shows.

"Scarlet Ibis? Is Scarlet Ibis here?.....Yes, there she is. So I was wondering, what's this about you wanting to taste my hair?" :lbf:

Di - GREAT mosaic! :thumb:

Hahahahaha!

I would probably liquify and seep into the floor and never be heard from again. D:

I keep checking the time.... It's a little after 7 pm in Birmingham now....
I wonder where our Frinkers are standing (and our lurkers too). Hopefully right up front!

What will be played?
What will be worn?

Why am I so far awaaaaayyy? :drama:

I keep checking the time.... It's a little after 7 pm in Birmingham now....
I wonder where our Frinkers are standing (and our lurkers too). Hopefully right up front!

What will be played?
What will be worn?

Why am I so far awaaaaayyy? :drama:

Birmingham must be in full swing by now. :guitar:......*sigh*

I'm so happy for those that are there though.

Remember those exciting play by plays.

I never thought, even in my wildest dreams, that a man in this age will make me go > :horny:

I guess it means I'm an old lady that he doesn't seem all that old to me. D:

I guess it means I'm an old lady that he doesn't seem all that old to me. D:

I always liked my celebrity crushes in the 10-15-years-older-than-me range. I can't imagine having been a teenager and liking a 50 year old. If it had been suggested at the time I would have said "Grody, gag me with a spoon!" (And yes, we really said that.) Though we didn't have a middle-aged Morrissey back then, or who knows.

SO - Lainey just posted on the tour thread the set list and that The Loop is still being included, and you know what that means - TAMBOURINE FRINK!!!! :guitar::D:thumb::horny:

Back
Top Bottom