morrissey frink thread!

What I don't get is why his PR people dont put frink pics on public display ...

Imagine every wallpaper at the tube at every station had a different frink pic 3 meter high ...

Probably they're afraid of punters being so stunned by sudden eruptions of beauty that the tube would be put to a standstill of delighted awe.

Only possible conclusion:

pal622.jpg

grumble sexily...

rockamring.jpg

nah ...

delighted lookin forward to

int_ksguotMorrissey20Performs20in20.jpg

spreading sparkling frink

pal0234.jpg

and

Moz2.jpg

Morrissey_7_14_07_142.jpg

frolic

gmex12222006.jpg
[/

Excellent!!

What I don't get is why his PR people dont put frink pics on public display ...

Imagine every wallpaper at the tube at every station had a different frink pic 3 meter high ...

Probably they're afraid of punters being so stunned by sudden eruptions of beauty that the tube would be put to a standstill of delighted awe.

Only possible conclusion:

pal622.jpg

grumble sexily...

rockamring.jpg

nah ...

delighted lookin forward to

int_ksguotMorrissey20Performs20in20.jpg

spreading sparkling frink

pal0234.jpg

and

Moz2.jpg

Morrissey_7_14_07_142.jpg

frolic

gmex12222006.jpg
[/

Scarlet did.

OK, so. It's official: I am going to Vegas and CA to see 5 shows. I have GA for 3, 1st row for one and PIT TIX to one. I promise to take a ton of photos with my new 12x zoom camera. (Photos of his PORES!)

I was considering not going because I'm worried about being so far from my daughter. (I get really homesick for her.) I think I need to do this for my mental health though. I've been really down lately because of my health issues. I need something fun to take my mind off of things.

I can't wait to have a bunch of new photos to contribute. :)

Aw, very happy for you and I hope it lifts your spirits - how could it not!! I look forward to a bunch of pics.

I'm sad, I officially got the no go from my friend who was on the fence about going with me. I would go by myself if it was somewhere I didn't need to fly to but not flying / vacationing by myself. I really didn't have the vacation time or money anyway, but I'm still a bit crushed.:(

At least this thread will be here to put a smile on my face, as it always does.

What was he doing, exactly? Apart from going flop.

He was catching flowers, tearing them to bits, and throwing the petals at us. He had that cat smile that he gets when he's being silly. I knew he was in a mewd. Then he grabbed one of the flowers and put it behind his ear. The whole time he was doing all of this I was frantically erasing photos from my camera. That's the only one I got. He'd flopped down after putting it behind his ear, dimple wurkin' overtime. Arturo all thinking, "Man, my boss is such a weirdo." Heehee.

He was catching flowers, tearing them to bits, and throwing the petals at us. He had that cat smile that he gets when he's being silly. I knew he was in a mewd. Then he grabbed one of the flowers and put it behind his ear. The whole time he was doing all of this I was frantically erasing photos from my camera. That's the only one I got. He'd flopped down after putting it behind his ear, dimple wurkin' overtime. Arturo all thinking, "Man, my boss is such a weirdo." Heehee.

Here's a good video of everything that happened.
Flowers begin around 4:06.
I was watching this from up in the balcony and didn't want him to leave that stage. Ever.

*sad sob*

Last edited by a moderator:
3 pics from the main page, there 8 in total over there.

spl133416_003.jpg

spl133416_001.jpg

spl133416_001.jpg

Is that a swallow on his dining partners arm ? Or a fish ?

spl133416_012.jpg

Wow, his eyes are so beautiful.

Jesus...Um, where is the *drool* smilie??!!!!!

Thanks for posting those here. I've avoided the main page as much as possible since leaving it for the forums, and after reading a few of the comments that accompanied these over there, I feel that continuing on that path would be a smart move.

Sorry Squishy, but irritated M-ey is a teeny tiny bit :horny:. :love:

:D

I can see how people think they're related. Look at the way her fingertips curl up at the ends.
Yes! Also, if you look at her eyes (not in these photos), the outer corners of them attach to her face in the same way. They have similar cheek bones as well. Similar nose angles. I dunno... I would really like to know.

3 pics from the main page, there 8 in total over there.

spl133416_003.jpg

spl133416_001.jpg

Wow, his eyes are so beautiful.

:horny::horny: Oh my. I think I need to go lay down now. (or is it lie down? I always get that confused. Although in Morrissey's case, maybe I do want to use "lay")

Di- that mosiac is lovely

Ok, I just asked my mother if she'd consider going to Vegas w/ me. If you knew how much my mom drove me nuts - you would know the desparation I feel (don't get my wrong, I dearly love my mother but if I wasn't jonesing bad for our lovely man, I would never suggest a trip together - Usually a few hours is about my limit). I doubt it will happen (the two of us going away) but that is how bad I want to see him again.

I want to know which frinkers are going to which shows.

I'm going to Vegas, San Diego... and 3 more in CA that I can't remember right now. Oh, wait... Copley and Gibson are two. I can't remember the other.

Anyone else gonna be there?

Back
Top Bottom