morrissey frink thread!

Does anyone know where this beauty was taken?
p1030921.jpg

Webster Hall March 25 by a person whose name is "Dr. Funkenberry". :D

Tim Griffin photographed him at the same time from a slightly different angle:
20.jpg

Hells yeah

Kays, I was reading your (well written) blog and found this eerie photo. Did you take this?

011.jpg

The Passion of Matt. So cool.

Kays, I was reading your (well written) blog and found this eerie photo. Did you take this?

011.jpg

Haha, yup I took that one at the Glasgow Barras gig this month. Don't know how Matt turned out looking like that, but it's kinda freaky and pretty cool.

(Thanks for the compliment, btw :blushing: )

011.jpg

I wish her blog was on Live Journal. It's always so difficult for me to remember to read blogs that aren't on LJ. LJ reminds me to read them.

By the way, are any of you on LJ? :)

I wish her blog was on Live Journal. It's always so difficult for me to remember to read blogs that aren't on LJ. LJ reminds me to read them.

By the way, are any of you on LJ? :)

You may refer to the handy link in my signature to view my ramblings :thumb: I'm only on wordpress cos I'm supposed to be trying to be a journalist, and my tutor told our class it was "more professional", whatever that means :confused:

I used to have an LJ which is probably still floating about, but OMGTEENANGST prevents me from finding it, as I'd be too embarrassed to read it.

Erm, so I'm listening to "A Rush and a Push", or should I say ggggggrrrrrrrrrooowlll... Can noises be frinky too?

[QUOTE=Kays;1171093

Erm, so I'm listening to "A Rush and a Push", or should I say ggggggrrrrrrrrrooowlll... Can noises be frinky too?[/QUOTE

Morrissey's growls, grunts, and yelps are soooooooooooooo Frinky! :thumb:

Me likee this very much!!! Hottie alert!

Back
Top Bottom