morrissey frink thread!

more from the beast/no place like rome:
someone mentioned over the tour thread thsts he was the former member beast so...
Moz2-1.jpg

Moz4.jpg

so:sweet: when he concentrates on writing...

I totally agree; how the concentration wrinkles his forehead; so adorable........*sigh* :love:

Guys! Add me on Facebook if you have an account there. I'm Scarlet Ibis, of course. I just created an organization there: The Frink Thread. Heehee.

Not that that MEANS anything. It's just fun to click that little "become a fan" button. :) Plus, I posted lots of cute pix of our boy there.

I can't find the jellyfish picture,:confused:

more from the beast/no place like rome:
someone mentioned over the tour thread thsts he was the former member beast;-)
Moz2-1.jpg

Moz4.jpg

so:sweet: when he concentrates on writing...

Moz3-2.jpg

Moz5-1.jpg

These are lovely. Fan meet pics are the best.

I have the same wrinkle line between my eyebrows. I call it my thinking line. Mr echobay thinks it looks like a butt crack! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a still photo of when Moz puts the yellow shirt down his pants? I can only find a video of it and I know I remember seeing a still picture. Can someone pleeasse post it - I want to save it. Thanks!

just to post something in return... a cute snarl
morrissey_160306_1.jpg

Wel my fellow frinkers, im gonna vacate my seat on the NAUGHTY bench for a few weeks, in favour of frink in the flesh.
(ok so i wont be seeing him today, but everythings crossed for friday and beyond)
shalnt get near this thread, so im relying on the naughty posse that remain to save me the frinkiest shots etc.. :blushing:
oh and listen/look out for the FRINKY sign, its deffo getting some outings.. (i just hope moz doesnt make me explain it to him AGAIN, cause we all know he KNOWS!)

:thumb:

Have a great time and you should be so lucky to explain to Moz again and again and again and again. :D

Is there a still photo of when Moz puts the yellow shirt down his pants? I can only find a video of it and I know I remember seeing a still picture. Can someone pleeasse post it - I want to save it. Thanks!

You mean this one? *coughs* ;)
The naughty frink bench is getting overcrowded. :D

20061024002937_00018w.jpg

Hey all, I was lucky this past Monday to meet the author of this book Dickie Felton. He is a lovely and down to earth fella and he very kindly signed my friend and I's purchases of this book.

I'm urging you to buy it because its a really great read. Its lovely hearing how ordinary fans have over the years, had encounters with our man Moz. Gives us all hope for the future of similar things happening to ourselves.

Apart from the great stories being told, there are tons of great candid pics that I've not seen before. Here are a couple of my faves:):)

File0091.jpg

File0090.jpg

stunning^ the first one

Back
Top Bottom