morrissey frink thread!

first being coy but delighted,
04dec11CDUK09.jpg

04dec11CDUK03.jpg

Moz agrees to the nipple-erectors and is looking fast forward ...

frank3.jpg

frank4.jpg

frank5.jpg

frank6.jpg

and finishes off with a dimpled knowing grin after the erecting work has been don

mozspainyellowoo5.jpg

quiffaa it seems to me youre in a VERY frinky mood today?:p

:horny:oooouuuhhhnnnnnfff :o
Quiffaa is teasing me. :thumb:

being provoked by that man ...:blushing:

and what better to do for qualified procastinating than meditating on

a009.gif

'that'

?
he should learn to play an instrument like the piano so can look at these sensible fingers of him:)

and finishes off with a dimpled knowing grin after the erecting work has been don

mozspainyellowoo5.jpg

I'm loving the slightly tipsy look to his eyes, and his dimples are killer. Never really noticed the dimple above his lip on his right side before. Very sweet.

mozspainyellowoo5.jpg

I'm loving the slightly tipsy look to his eyes, and his dimples are killer. Never really noticed the dimple above his lip on his right side before. Very sweet.

as I said,

this is after the nipple erectors did what it says on the tin

... and some more.

He should indeed look tipsy after that nice treat

or relaxed and ready

m585bs9.jpg

Innit?
Moz agrees.

moxsxsw.jpg.jpg

ergcwgMorrissey20SXSW20Festival20Ma.jpg

Shyly awaiting more to come.

int_prbsxaMorrissey20SXSW20Festi-1.jpg

as I said,

this is after the nipple erectors did what it says on the tin

... and some more.

He should indeed look tipsy after that nice treat

or relaxed and ready

m585bs9.jpg

Mmmmm, he wants more. ;) :yum:

a009.gif

he actually did play piano on one (very sad) smiths track, a Bartok-esque improvisation. (read simon Goddard on the weekend, but can't remember the song)

i know!:p ... of course :) and i do like it..so please more moz:thumb:

There is anybody who have this picture in a better and higher resolution. It's to make a wallpaper:

morrissey_rock.jpg

Shirt bought from the same source as the coachella one? Anyway, I like it. Where was it taken, lainey?

He wore both the coachella shirt and this pinky red one in Austin too. I honestly didn't like either one of him but goes to show just how gorgeous he is because I could've cared less.

Dug up and scanned some of my old postcards and pics since I don't have any new ones to offer, not sure why they are coming out so small though - sorry.

He wore both the coachella shirt and this pinky red one in Austin too. I honestly didn't like either one of him but goes to show just how gorgeous he is because I could've cared less.

Dug up and scanned some of my old postcards and pics since I don't have any new ones to offer, not sure why they are coming out so small though - sorry.
I had that postcard on my wall when I was a teen. :)

Back
Top Bottom