morrissey frink thread!

1187296834_f.jpg

strip solitaire anyone? ;)

one 1. last two/four pages of frink have been amazing.
2. its interesting how he seems so coy in interviews but in photos he's even more playfull and a little less coy then in interviews no?

Did I show this to you guys yet? If I did, please ignore it. It's Morrissey taking my hand in Richmond. Haha. He saw me filming him, but he went straight for MY hand anyway. And he smirked all twinkly-eyed at me. He's a minxy devil.
The dialog in my head was something like, "Oh, I must be zoomed in... Wait... I'm not zoomed in, he's RIGHT HERE!"

I've never seen it! I love it! You lucky devil you. :D ;)
I just love it when you say "OMG!" Oh what he does to us. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen it! I love it! You lucky devil you. :D ;)
I just love it when you say "OMG!" Oh what he does to us. :D

Sometimes I think my heart will explode. Loving him is painful.

Good morning -

I found this on Wossy's twitter page....

@juzzi http://twitpic.com/1em6i - SUCH a cool pic !

I don't think I have ever seen these two particular pictures - they are from 1989 with a group of kids and Morrissey...

Enjoy.

Wow. He just couldn't take a bad picture back then, could he?

This transports me back in time. Chances are I was thinking hard about him on that day -- Wondering where he was and what he was doing.

*sigh*

This transports me back in time. Chances are I was thinking hard about him on that day -- Wondering where he was and what he was doing.

*sigh*

And I was just about one month from being born, haha. Now, I'm here, 3:30 in the morning, just finishing The Importance Of Being Morrissey. Honestly almost bringing me to tears at some parts. There's not really that many people that can do that. What a beautiful person. He really needs to tour the west coast after Europe. I might die if he doesn't.

Aint he a bit old for you? Sorry but you look about 14.

Nothing's going to come of it. It's her fantasy and she should be able to enjoy it no matter her age. I used to have mad crushes on Edgar Allen Poe and James Cagney... Who were a bit DEAD for me. Didn't stop me though. :)

Edgar Allen Poe? Did you fantasize about making him smile?
I dont care if someone is having a fantasy. Am just curious what the attraction of Morrissey is for one so young.For me there always has to be an element of 'maybe this can happen' even if seems highly improbable it will.

Back
Top Bottom