morrissey frink thread!

ipod.jpg

Years later he would deny using it, but here's an early picture, clearly showing Morrissey using the first iPod prototype.

Great picture and a great find.

My Mum used to have one of those hearing aids, having gone deaf very early in her life. We kids used to unclip it from her dress and shout down it :eek::eek: kids are so very cruel :lbf:

mozmgm3.jpg

mozcarnegiehall.jpg

mozmgm2.jpg

A couple of pics that I have never seen here before...I screen capped them, so bad quality

Morrissey.jpg

I love how in the one below he looks like he's a little boy being told off but still maintains that beauty...aaaah! how I want this man :love:

awww.jpg

I find it rather amusing that Morrissey holding a baby is now acceptable. It wasn't so long ago that several people were horrified that he had the audacity to be in the same room with a baby and were making snide comments about how ugly they thought he was. :rolleyes:

Yup, they are Levi's. Here is proof. ;)

MozBack-1.jpg

I love how the sweat stain on the back of his shirt always forms a heart. :)

Remember when people were saying on last year's Thread of the Year how Moz couldn't possibly be holding a baby in that pose so easily? *giggle*

I find it rather amusing that Morrissey holding a baby is now acceptable. It wasn't so long ago that several people were horrified that he had the audacity to be in the same room with a baby and were making snide comments about how ugly they thought he was. :rolleyes:

:thumb: :thumb: for each of you...

We've come a long way, babes. ;)

Ugly? Who?
Concerning babies, I would like him to stop, really :rolleyes: But same with calling for Julia. just... stop.

It really does look like that. Bless him :love:

And it makes me want to see more pics of him as a little boy...

same here :)

he looks so innocent and beautiful!!!

Oh Moz *Sigh*

I dunno if you sick freaks heard or not but last night in boston I thought of you all when Morrissey asked the meaning of "frisky" - maybe someone has to go research the banter... but I think you have a secret lurker on the frink.

Back
Top Bottom