morrissey frink thread!

Wonderful Somegal shot this beauty, very :blushing: artistic angle
bowSomeLoo2.gif
bowSomeLoop0.gif

Does filming make one lose the actual action?

Schawiiiiiiiiiiiing! :horny::horny:

Wonderful Somegal shot this beauty, very :blushing: artistic angle
bowSomeLoo2.gif
bowSomeLoop0.gif

Does filming make one lose the actual action?

She says on her Flickr page: "I honestly wasn't trying to film his crotch here, I had the camera on the stage aimed upwards, trying to hide it between the two speakers, with fingers x'd that I was getting this song on after they told me to shut down the video."

Of course she didn't shoot this angle on purpose....
It's just, unintentional classic Frink.

She says on her Flickr page: "I honestly wasn't trying to film his crotch here, I had the camera on the stage aimed upwards, trying to hide it between the two speakers, with fingers x'd that I was getting this song on after they told me to shut down the video."

Of course she didn't shoot this angle on purpose....
It's just, unintentional classic Frink.

I still don't quite get why they forbid you to film. I mean, the quality of video you can get while being in the audience with your little camera is good for frinking, but not for burning dvds and making a living. What do they fear? :crazy:

morrissey.jpg

unloveable-MorrisseyMeatIsMurder.jpg

soccer.jpg

norrissey.jpg

ok i think i have to report to the frink for this one. bowery was very tight... so much that moz accidently knelt on my finger and I had to pull it out quickly from under him... and so tight that it hurt my neck to look up the entire time... so inevitably I had to witness more than just his face...

My friend took this just next to me- see for yourself... this was litterally the view...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75892126@N00/3374272691/in/photostream/

and when he swung it....
lottie... you would have died.

after a few minutes... I decided perhaps it was time to investigate Morrisseys shoes... because well... it would be rude to stare I suppose... and you can't crank your neck the whole time.

hahaha i see that the frinkers already sniffed this one out.. i did not realize it. but as moz swung it to the loop I could not help but think about lottie... I had to consciously crane my neck and twist a bit to avoid that which some perv :thumb: made a gif of. Gotta love the frinkers.

** I suppose avoid is a bit harsh and untruthful.. I mean to get a view of anything other than that which some perv made a gif of.

hahaha i see that the frinkers already sniffed this one out.. i did not realize it. but as moz swung it to the loop I could not help but think about lottie... I had to consciously crane my neck and twist a bit to avoid that which some perv :thumb: made a gif of. Gotta love the frinkers.

** I suppose avoid is a bit harsh and untruthful.. I mean to get a view of anything other than that which some perv made a gif of.

We don't feel sorry for you and your stiff neck. ;)

No Frinkers were harmed in the making of that video. Though, some have died while watching it. :D

Moz is *almost* forgiven for the arse n' all shot, eh suparni?! :p

We don't feel sorry for you and your stiff neck. ;)

No Frinkers were harmed in the making of that video. Though, some have died while watching it. :D

Moz is *almost* forgiven for the arse n' all shot, eh suparni?! :p

Oh Coz... you must not have read my 5 or 6 page cathartic process on the main page that was more of monologue self therapy session - by the end of which I not only forgave but decided if you can't beat em... join em. That's how I ended up here.

Oh Coz... you must not have read my 5 or 6 page cathartic process on the main page that was more of monologue self therapy session - by the end of which I not only forgave but decided if you can't beat em... join em. That's how I ended up here.

*verklempt*

It's like the prodigal returning home. Welcome back!

I did miss it...promise to find & read.

And I can't fly this thing solo... so I'll join em... for now... post tour, things are slow again, we can return to merely disliking the arse. :p

I did miss it...promise to find & read.

oh lord please don't.

And I never said I dislike the arse itself... only the presentation and publishing of it. I still maintain the publication of the arse is not my thing... but whatever you are into man - My arse is goin to bed... my big soft bed... that haven so so warm, welcoming and appreciated after freezing my arse off on that filthy street bowery.

Back
Top Bottom