morrissey frink thread!

I'm saying this in a nice, friendly way, can you take the gay debate out of the Frink.

Frinkers love Morrissey for being Morrissey.

Share the love:love:

1632646142a7466121811l.jpg

A small solo warming gift for Heaven knows and jtdaf.:)

and.....I'm in love!

He is the only man I have seen working the whole jeans/blazer thing without looking either pretentious or sloane-rangerlike like x

I'm saying this in a nice, friendly way, can you take the gay debate out of the Frink.

Frinkers love Morrissey for being Morrissey.

Share the love:love:

Amen, Sister!

P.S. - Now I have "Dawn, go away I'm no good for you...." roaming around the brain. When I was a kid I thought it was "Don't go away...." Talk about confusion :p

I'm a big fan of that blue plaid shirt from last night. ;) I couldn't find any good close-ups.:(

From suzannetodd82 on Flickr:

:love::love:
mozpink.jpg

Cute2-2.jpg

Cute3-2.jpg

1632646142a7916969578l.jpg

Just posting this because I'm wearing that polo shirt tonight. Oh, and he is so handsome it. :)

Nice! :sweet:
Anyone doing a play by play tonight?

I didn't see anything set up for tonight. I can send a text or two on Monday. It will be good practice for me. I still don't know how teens can move their fingers through a text so fast. It's an ability that declines with age.:o:D

I didn't see anything set up for tonight. I can send a text or two on Monday. It will be good practice for me. I still don't know how teens can move their fingers through a text so fast. It's an ability that declines with age.:o:D

ooh I feel like a granny now..... what is this you speak of? x

I'm a big fan of that blue plaid shirt from last night. ;) I couldn't find any good close-ups.:(

Here's a blue plaid vid from youtube. There are better ones but I love the intro/buildup to Moz on stage. This is one part where I might cry in a few weeks....bring the kleenex Julie.:lbf:

Amen, Sister!

P.S. - Now I have "Dawn, go away I'm no good for you...." roaming around the brain. When I was a kid I thought it was "Don't go away...." Talk about confusion :p

Oh Dawn stay with him, he'll be good to you. Hang on, Hang on to him. Think what a big man he'll be.
1842535189_cc6906976f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Frinky DC show last night!!

leanback.jpg

See his nail polish! :)
nailpolish.jpg

shirtless.jpg

Back
Top Bottom