morrissey frink thread!

Happy New Year Frinkers!!!!!!!:clap: Wishing you all a very healthy, happy and Moztastic 2009.

I posted this pic of Morrissey's namesake Steve Cochran in the other frink but thought I would pop it in here too. I can't help but notice that they look quite similar. What do you guys think ?

stevecochrane.jpg

MORRISSEYCLOSE-1.jpg

I never really noticed how much they actually look alike - especially their lips, wow. Thanks for posting!

3169281861_01ed2f092a_o.jpg

Since I've never met Morrissey and all my overactive imaginations about him are in my head, I'm particularly extremely turned on by his. Literally. Like my latest little loop of fantasy is sitting in his lap somehow and running my fingers through his hair and kissing his temples and eyes and forehead. Then he says "wrong head dear" and I say "okay I'll get to that" but he lets me continue touching his face and his HEAD because he's patient with me, especially when I fall asleep while we're amorous. :rolleyes: Ohhhh damn. So hot.

3169281861_01ed2f092a_o.jpg

Since I've never met Morrissey and all my overactive imaginations about him are in my head, I'm particularly extremely turned on by his. Literally. Like my latest little loop of fantasy is sitting in his lap somehow and running my fingers through his hair and kissing his temples and eyes and forehead. Then he says "wrong head dear" and I say "okay I'll get to that" but he lets me continue touching his face and his HEAD because he's patient with me, especially when I fall asleep while we're amorous. :rolleyes: Ohhhh damn. So hot.

Dont worry we all get them....reading yours made me chuckle <3. But he's not making it better with all his poses and gestures....he's almost asking for it. Is it only me or is he getting hotter the older he gets?! Not that he wasnt adorable back in the Smiths days but now..?? He would make a great head of a mafia family, dont you think? :cool: Ok i better stop now haah.

carmf5.gif

carmf0.gif

carmf4-1.gif

carrmf1.gif

carmf8.gif

carrmf1b.gif

these gifs are lovely arent they ;-)
if you want to see more
get a livejournal account and ask dicartwright to add you as a friend there (she made all these gifs) and you have tons of other gifs in her archive!
http://dicartwright.livejournal.com/

aww few very close to me..

mylovelife9.jpeg

m139.JPG

11%2C_javierTCB_(2008%2Cjuly19).JPG

The_Importance_of_Being_Morrissey_-_Screen_Cap.jpg

mozsc22.jpg

miry, can you explain your sig?

miry, can you explain your sig?

oh it's from the main page in the gallery under banners..don't know ..but really liked it..immediately..don't know what's the reason behind..
or thoughts by creator ..i just like it..:o

oh it's from the main page in the gallery under banners..don't know ..but really liked it..immediately..don't know what's the reason behind..
or thoughts by creator ..i just like it..:o

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom