morrissey frink thread!

I know the words but don't understand the meaning. May you please say this again in different words?

I wish I could but I'm at a loss for words to explain it. I'm sorry.

I wish I could but I'm at a loss for words to explain it. I'm sorry.

you already put it very nicely :)

Well I am trying this maybe she will understand it then....we all look up to Morrissey cos life is hard most of the time and you feel like an outsider and lonely at times. But he makes you feel comforted and understood, his lyrics are comfort for the soul. He's fighting his own battle at times and I couldnt see him grin 24.7 while being on stage. But he makes our lives a little easier. Hes not just pretending he knows what its like, he really knows what its like and he wouldnt sing songs like his with a big fat grin on his face.

you already put it very nicely :)

Well I am trying this maybe she will understand it then....we all look up to Morrissey cos life is hard most of the time and you feel like an outsider and lonely at times. But he makes you feel comforted and understood, his lyrics are comfort for the soul. He's fighting his own battle at times and I couldnt see him grin 24.7 while being on stage. But he makes our lives a little easier. Hes not just pretending he knows what its like, he really knows what its like and he wouldnt sing songs like his with a big fat grin on his face.

well said!!!;)

Lainey!!! Your sig pic! I want the original bigger... :D Can you post it please??? I want it as my Mac wallpaper!!!! I saw it before here and I thought I had saved it, but... no :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL FELLOW FRINKERS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! May Morrissey be hottest than ever in the year of his 50th birthday!!!! Holy day!! SIGHS!! :horny:

here you go cecidemorrissey, as big as I can get.
YELLOW.jpg

and a very happy morrissey, what great teeth!
l_e84dba254391464099cf05be235ae033.jpg

Is he happy because he is DRUNK and for the same reason does he sort of have a lazy eye? Has anyone noticed that in some pictures? :rolleyes:

I have never ever noticed a lazy eye in my life but is that Jake sat at the table in white

Yes, I think they are very comfortable around each other.

3157441091_c7f50107ac_o.jpg

I noticed today watching the Rose Parade that the tuba players in the marching bands wore flat caps.

here you go cecidemorrissey, as big as I can get.
YELLOW.jpg

Thank you Lainey!!!!!!! So so so much!

I love the other pic, and there's another one from that night, where he's sort of screaming in happiness, it's quite funny... He looks so beautiful at any age in any clothes (and without clothes too, ha!)... I love him :D

If I had been annoyed about something and then somebody would obsess about how my neck or chin looked like at that time I'd go MAD!! :mad: And if I had been sad and somebody would phantasise about wanting to have sex with me because of how I looked, I for sure would not want to have this person anywhere near.

Even though I had already experienced a singer who had a laugh about me when i was in the audience and went into swearing about the person in front of me. I can see that at the time it gave him comfort to see that he was not the only one who can lose his temper. :rolleyes: Big difference.

I see your point. My point was that he wasn't necessarily sad at the time, he was singing and his facial gesture just looked sad as he was enunciating or whatever. But I know what you mean. Someone once posted a pic of Morrissey sitting near or on a staircase, I don't remember. I was under the impression it was in an Asian country and it appeared he had tears in his eyes. He was very young and they were frinking on this picture of his crying, or at least looking like he had just cried. It kind of tore me up, but I didn't say anything at the time, but it was inappropriate so I know where you're coming from.

Happy New Year Frinkers!!!!!!!:clap: Wishing you all a very healthy, happy and Moztastic 2009.

I posted this pic of Morrissey's namesake Steve Cochran in the other frink but thought I would pop it in here too. I can't help but notice that they look quite similar. What do you guys think ?

stevecochrane.jpg

MORRISSEYCLOSE-1.jpg

I posted this pic of Morrissey's namesake Steve Cochran in the other frink but thought I would pop it in here too. I can't help but notice that they look quite similar. What do you guys think ?

stevecochrane.jpg

MORRISSEYCLOSE-1.jpg

he's very handsome but I thought morrissey was named after his dad two younger brothers who died in infancy.

Back
Top Bottom