morrissey frink thread!

I hope you don't mind if I ask, because I rather ask than make assumptions.
On some of the pictures posted here, Morrissey looks to me like he did not feel too well when they were taken, annoyed, sad, whatever. Does it really turn you on if he looks like he does not feel well? Because it does nothing to me, apart from wonder what was the matter and why he looked that way, what it was that was bothering him.

I am not sure if you mean me or anyone else but in case you are referring to me - I think this is always a matter of opinion. Those arent paparazzi photos or anything and all those photos I did post are pics I like. Sometimes its even the shirt that makes him look gorgeous. I dont think its even fair to WONDER if it would turn me on when he looks sad, annoyed etc. I thought we are all fans and that would mean we all love him. I am sorry if the photos I posted werent to your liking but I guess everyone has a different taste. I am certainly not a freak that gets turned on by someone looking "upset". He's not really smiling in many of the pics posted here. Ever noticed that?

Where did you get these two from? This doesn't look like Moz, but rather the singer from These Charming Men. :confused:

oh sorry..it was late at night..my room dark..i chose the wrong pics..my fault..awkward...:rolleyes:

I hope you don't mind if I ask, because I rather ask than make assumptions.
On some of the pictures posted here, Morrissey looks to me like he did not feel too well when they were taken, annoyed, sad, whatever. Does it really turn you on if he looks like he does not feel well? Because it does nothing to me, apart from wonder what was the matter and why he looked that way, what it was that was bothering him.

well..he knows what he's doing..or how he postures..that he's very photogenic..on pictures..on stage..and he pays attention to it.. and it's clear that the pictures will be shown..that they take place--in the newspaper..magazine..here or anywhere else..whatever..and i think and maybe he would agree with me..that he's still sexy..always be..and who on earth wouldn't like that??..show it..??..well..we don't just like his look..also his mind..even more so..intrinsic values..so yes..maybe he's shy..maybe he's depressed..( who isn't) but always remarkably dressed..is it real..we'll never know..BUT

He Knows I'd Love To See Him..;)

wow!!!
I go away from the frink thread for a few days,(i had flu, again,)and look what happens...

now i think im getting hot sweats again.. LOL

this one in particular jumped out at me, :horny:
morrissey063_janik_web.jpg

we haven't seen enough suits this year Moz, (although you are forgiven Moz, because the sparkly jacket in cork was just divine ;)) so please please in May can we have at least one tux? please... *does puppy eyes*

wow!!!
I go away from the frink thread for a few days,(i had flu, again,)and look what happens...

we haven't seen enough suits this year Moz, (although you are forgiven Moz, because the sparkly jacket in cork was just divine ;)) so please please in May can we have at least one tux? please... *does puppy eyes*

oh but please spare me..i mean..hey..it's hot..for sure..but i#m not a fan of it..more the moz - in - jeans - and - a - tight - black - or - brown - shirt - half - open - with - a - sweaty - hairy - chest ... ;)

nice to see you again, lottie!!!:)

oh but please spare me..i mean..hey..it's hot..for sure..but i#m not a fan of it..more the moz - in - jeans - and - a - tight - black - or - brown - shirt - half - open - with - a - sweaty - hairy - chest ... ;)

nice to see you again, lottie!!!:)

true true, but he does tend to pick some very ill fitting jeans, :( the odd tux/sparkly jacket is very much appreciated... )

maybe ill just get him to wear a suit/cravat when he takes me to dinner... :p

oh Miry,
i LOVE your sig..
it makes my heart go to my throat...
:cool:

true true, but he does tend to pick some very ill fitting jeans, :( the odd tux/sparkly jacket is very much appreciated... )

maybe ill just get him to wear a suit/cravat when he takes me to dinner... :p

oh..i understand..well, ok..but if it's the same jeans he wore at the roundhouse gig..c'mon..listen to your heart..lottie..Lottie..LOTTIE... THERE SPEAKS A TRUE FRIEND ..:rolleyes::p

12508johngleeson3hk9.jpg

thanks..i also love my siggi..narcissistic ...narcissistic ..where does it come from..tzz..tzzz:D

ladies..

HappyNewYear.jpg

wow!!!

I was going to request some suited ones...he does look so damn good in a suit :cool::horny:

aww..i adore his wrinkles..they do s.th to me..
do you know where they come from..year..gig??
Morrissey`s "night out" at Damien Dempsey's show in Cork when morrissey was on tour there in ireland 08
was posted back then..(this "search this thread" option is a very handy one..:)
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=900831&postcount=35

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=901216&postcount=44
Here's another head turner!

SSA42313-1.jpg

Here's the second one, courtesy of Irish Budd who met Morrissey last night at Damien Dempsey's show in Cork. He's wearing his satiny Members Only type jacket again! *squeals*
june252008damiendempseyshowirish-1.jpg

have a good and frinkalicious year 2009
bump-1.jpg

hope to see actions like this live this year :horny:
wiredrag0a.gif

wimalwhtsh4.gif

p.s i love this pic in the attachment..that glance!:eek:i wonder from which concert thex did take it from

Yes, I noticed that there are many pictures posted here in which he is not really smiling. There are many pictures though in which he looks like he is resting well in himself or even downright happy.

It doesn't so much turn me on as give me confidence. It's strange. In this lonely battle it's comforting to imagine I'm on the front line with someone who looks like this:

morrissey_2.jpg

rather than someone who's having a jolly awesome time like this:

ciggie.jpg

Because in the end a part of you is lost and it's hardly cause for celebration, rather a sneer and F-off.

As for us enjoying his singing pics, those should be exempt from criticism because he's singing a song, not making a face. I theorized Morrissey wouldn't like the one I picked because his teeth were hidden and his chin looked larger than normal because he was SINGING something.

Back
Top Bottom