morrissey frink thread!

meltsorry1b.gif

meltiri4b.gif

meltevry1.gif

Love them! :D :horny:

Keep the gifs coming! Love, love, lurve them!!!!!! It's nice to see a mixture of gifs and stills. That first one is hot, hot, hot! It's like Shirtremoval 101;)

Glad to see you agree about the gifs sweets! :D

Love them! :D :horny:

Yes, absolutley..nice gif's..thanks pags and westendgirl..
ahm by the way..does anyone have this without signs?:eek:
maladjustedtourintermisyf6.jpg

dedicated to pags:eek::
As I live and breathe
You have killed me
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
and moz:D

Love these!!! Massive dimple frink overload! :D

Good! I thought of you when I saw them. :D

Aww Westie you can post gifs anytime you want...I love 'em..in fact I wish there were more of them.
And EP, no there is not a thread for gifs to be posted on solo, cause they belong in the frink. I don't like some of the pictures you post here but I don't tell you to go post them else where...well with the exception of the arse, but thats a WHOLE different story. BRING ON THE GIFS!!!!

Good. I am glad the queen gif poster is permitting me to do so. Cuz they frinky! And yeah, I am going to be partial and say they sooo belong here.

I didn't start a gif thread and it's pretty obvious now I never will

good. thank you. you know where they belong.

omg, the first one, im gonna implode from sheer lust....:horny:

Westie, (i didnt want to quote you for fear of reposting gifs.) but those dimple ones are fabby, and your not helping me fight off the dimple fetish that is infecting me....

Yeeess! I am soooo happy you used the dimple gif....it's my favourite out of the bunch, and I really wanted someone like you or Mell to use it. Cuz if not, I was ancy to add it to my signature. :D

Yeah, totally set me back as well. A little setback never hurt anyone. :D

wooo! love all the gifs you posted...tease, tease, tease!

90004.jpg

92002.jpg

diana dors you will ALWAYS be....:D

nosmoking.jpg

i totally love these 3 at the moment AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE:eek::horny::horny: HE LOOKS SOóoo SHARP AND DAMM HOT IN THaT LAST ONE::: THE B/w BLAZER HIS GLANCE THE NICELY STYLED QUIFF AND ITS A FAN SHOOT AND NOT A PREPARED SHOOT( WHICH OFTEN RESUMES IN ONE OF THE BEST PICS IN MY OPINION) DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BIGGER VERSION OF THIS LAST PIC A OR KNOWS HOW I CAN MAKE IT ANY BIGGER MYSELF-MYRI?

what are your absolute faves right now- which are sooo beautiful where you just cannot STOP staring AT it? (and sobbing,-)

i totally love these 3 at the moment AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE:eek::horny::horny: HE LOOKS SOóoo SHARP AND DAMM HOT IN THaT LAST ONE::: THE B/w BLAZER HIS GLANCE THE NICELY STYLED QUIFF AND ITS A FAN SHOOT AND NOT A PREPARED SHOOT( WHICH OFTEN RESUMES IN ONE OF THE BEST PICS IN MY OPINION) DOES ANYBODY HAVE A BIGGER VERSION OF THIS LAST PIC A OR KNOWS HOW I CAN MAKE IT ANY BIGGER MYSELF-MYRI?

what are your absolute faves right now- where you just cannot stop staring AT it?

92002neulo4.jpg

Each to their own... ;)

For me, these. Now.

howpeoplegrow200ya9.jpg

41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

moz27sarsehe2.jpg

No worries girls, I haven't been around a lot lately, nor will I be in the future, so I won't disturb you. Have a great frinky time! :D

nosmokingneubu5.jpg

big enough?:D

nosmokingneubu5.jpg

big enough?:D
well the bigger the better aint it` true??? *lol* i wonder how big you can optimze a pic? do you know
size does matter aint it *lol* thanks myri
i wonder how you did tht i couldn find a posibilty to make a pic bigger at photobucker
myri you are the best for you posted that pic in the B/w blazer THAAANK YOU

you made my day i love it when he weArs thAT b/w blazer i saw another one where he looks just as stunning

myri for president

backofmoztm2.jpg

My favourite is probably this one. It's too beautiful. The lights in the background look like some apocalyptic scenario, it's as almost as if you're really there with him.
And, even not being able to see his face you can recognize and stare at his back, neck, ears and hair. And imagine wrapping your arms around his waist. And I'll shut up now cause this description is getting really lame.

Also...

nsam19993kh4.jpg

lf50ef924567ca0132e9c96xj0.jpg

mozza1319ec9.jpg

mozfatherno2.jpg

intziwiuvmorrissey20shovu3.jpg

And of course

230241749215de882565osd7.jpg

:p

thnks myri you are the best thnks that you posted that pic in the B/w blazer THAAANK YOU

you made my day i love it when he weArs thAT b/w blazer i saw another one where he looks just as stunning

myri for president

haha..i feel privileged:D
flirtysmile3.gif

Oh my...*runs to take a VERY cold shower*
mozza1319ec9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom