morrissey frink thread!

Hmmm, that song LIVE makes me want to burst out in tears....from the first rift of the guitar in the beginning..a lump in my throat arises.

Yes, I think it's my bittersweet favorite song.

Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8wwO2S5fLk

It is just a series of pictures with "striptease with a difference" over it. This picture is at 2.55.
Thanks! Sorry for making you link to it...I thought it was a video for some reason! It's cute how Mozza's head, even from the back, is so distinctive!

Wow I love the death grip he has on his moobie!

Sonia, you always have the best pics! I love this one!!! His dimples always get me.

Some gently simmering pics...
sxswpensive.jpg

july24th2006villamanin.jpg

amsterdam2cropped.jpg

If I stare at this one too long it makes me think of some very bad things. Umm....yeah. Feel free to interpret on your own.
sxswpinkshirt.jpg

Thanks! Sorry for making you link to it...I thought it was a video for some reason! It's cute how Mozza's head, even from the back, is so distinctive!

Wow I love the death grip he has on his moobie!

Sonia, you always have the best pics! I love this one!!! His dimples always get me.

Darling, shouldn't you be in bed now? It's morning here but I think it's effing late where you are....:p

Tummypeek....

morrissey139-1.jpg

Chestpeek....

morrissey316x360_2.jpg

GALS, you've been wonderful, it's so great to wake up for such amount of yummyness....

Darling, shouldn't you be in bed now? It's morning here but I think it's effing late where you are....:p

LOL it's 11:45PM here...is that late? Well, I guess I am quite the night owl. I am probably going to try to go to sleep within the next hour or so, so you'd better get busy...I expect lots of frinky pics waiting for me in the morning! :D

That is lovely, so very lovely.

He is definitely a work of artto me. The smooth neck, meeting that hairline; the soft hand being held so effortlessly near his chest; shirt revealing just enough chest to tease, and ears, lips so lovely - though barely seen. Not to mention those beautiful eyes hiding under those soft lids.

Westie, noone has ever described it so elocuently....

you. have. killed. me.

Chad, noone has ever described it so... straightforward! :D

black.jpg

Some gently simmering pics...
sxswpensive.jpg

july24th2006villamanin.jpg

amsterdam2cropped.jpg

If I stare at this one too long it makes me think of some very bad things. Umm....yeah. Feel free to interpret on your own.
sxswpinkshirt.jpg

LOL it's 11:45PM here...is that late? Well, I guess I am quite the night owl. I am probably going to try to go to sleep within the next hour or so, so you'd better get busy...I expect lots of frinky pics waiting for me in the morning!

On a second note NO, you shouldn't go to bed.... Keep'em coming!
(Sorry, 11.45 is not late at all, I usually go to bed after midnight, I just got confused with the timezones...)

2008 calendar

Okay, pix portion of 2008 calendar done. Damnit, can't upload a werd file bigger than 500 kb. Oh well.

Comtesse, I specifically crave your approval -- well, as much as I can count on for someone who does NOT prefer mature Moz. :eek: Specifically, I just want to make sure there are no objectionable "stroke victim" photos.

But all that is moot since I can't upload the file. I can ftp onto my old webshite. If la Commie wants to be surprised, then just don't click on the link! Nevermind, it's taking too long to upload. :(

I didn't set out to make a "beefcake" calendar, but...I blame you frinkers! :p I did try to restrain myself, but there are at least two fully topless photos of Moz. Plus, Di did a calendar mock up of "The Sexiest Man Alive" instead of "2008's Most Beautiful People". ;)

Any input on whether I should use the yellow-shirt-moob-flashing photo vs. pink-shirt-tongue-out one?

Re: 2008 calendar

Okay, pix portion of 2008 calendar done. Damnit, can't upload a werd file bigger than 500 kb. Oh well.

Comtesse, I specifically crave your approval -- well, as much as I can count on for someone who does NOT prefer mature Moz. Specifically, I just want to make sure there are no objectionable "stroke victim" photos.

But all that is moot since I can't upload the file. I can ftp onto my old webshite. If la Commie wants to be surprised, then just don't click on the link! Nevermind, it's taking too long to upload. :(

I didn't set out to make a "beefcake" calendar, but...I blame you frinkers! :p I did try to restrain myself, but there are at least two fully topless photos of Moz. Plus, Di did a calendar mock up of "The Sexiest Man Alive" instead of "2008's Most Beautiful People". ;)

Any input on whether I should use the yellow-shirt-moob-flashing photo vs. pink-shirt-tongue-out one?

I won't be too helpful cos I like both. But maybe pink shirt, tongue.... :p

I tried caring about politics in the early 90's, then gave up because I realized I'd rather roll over in bed and see this image.

Me: "Honey, what are you doing?"
Morrissey: "Oh, um nothing."
Me: "Oh dear, I see. Here. Let me help you with that."
Morrissey: "Ahhh, thank you."

LOL, I can't stop thinking about it now

Re: 2008 calendar

My vote goes to pink shirt one :)

int_tzgkhiMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

Gorgeous (with my favorite bracelet on!!!)

int_phdtscMorrissey20St20Davids20Ha.jpg

neck, ear, nose, hand, neck, profile, neck, greying temples, underbite, lips, neck....Did I mention NECK?!

i think you'll find that its actually MY favourite bracelet. :p
you neglected to mention the neck,
NECK,
N
E
C
K

*sighs*

Ahhh.....Thank you for sharing all of these lovely photos! It's nice to have a selection of pics to use for my computer wallpaper at work to keep me motivated. I must frequent this thread more often! :p

Not sure this one has been shared yet, but here's one of my favorites. I always love it when the man wears jeans!

vhmoz0360nlvb4.jpg

Beware, this one is just too sexy. It kills me, seriously. And I find my reactions highly worrying. But he ages with such grace that my obsession is justifiable, I guess. Or I hope.

So, gorgeous Mature Moz, with greying STUBBLE! *screams, faints*

chicago1ol5.jpg

Mozzy, we like greying stubble! Pretty please? :p

Back
Top Bottom