morrissey frink thread!

Ow, this is gorgeous! Does anyone know where these come from? And do you have more? Please?

spc45154.jpg

I had the same one Mozzia posted on my computer, along with these two (sorry, not frinky except for the skin peeking out). I have them labeled as Oslo (2006).

morrisseyoslo2.jpg

morrisseyoslo3.jpg

Damn,Girl!! Those are amazing!! *drooling as we speak*

OMG!!
Your trying to kill me
What a heavenly way to die, thanks.

If scruffy face is what you want....

vauxhall3.jpg

It's so hard to find recent scruffy-faced pics of him! Probably cos his facial hair is greying too (that must be sexy-as-hell). Awwww. And it's true that a nicely shaved face is yummyer to touch and kiss but still....

morrissey-gig-2.jpg

m693.jpg

int_xgwvkjMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

int_tttenyMorrissey20Photo20Shoots2.jpg

My all-time-favourite, the HONEY-pic.... Morrissey's never been scruffier....

honey.jpg

All I can say is OMG....

grapes.jpg

Soooo young, and scruffy....

colmozz.jpg

I still don't think he looks like a "stroke victim"...I think the nakedness is ultra frinky!!!

I'm surprised nobody could identify April's pic...her pics really are the best. I think her pics are actually better than a lot of pro shots at capturing Moz's personality and charisma.

April's pics are really great, thanks for reminding me.... I shall look at them again....

Thanks Fran, me likey.... They're chesty....

I had the same one Mozzia posted on my computer, along with these two (sorry, not frinky except for the skin peeking out). I have them labeled as Oslo (2006).

morrisseyoslo2.jpg

morrisseyoslo3.jpg

They're nice anyway, so thank you....

I like this one a lot. Just something about the young, fragile Moz, with a hint of manliness :o

Soooo young, and scruffy....

colmozz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mozzia! I meant to respond to you too...thanks for the response :) Yes, discreet is good...I really don't know if I would go through with it if I did in fact ever meet the man. I think I would be too shy to move my clothing around to give Mozza access to my skin :rolleyes:

I'd be terribly shy too, but I'd probably ask him. Then faint when he touched my arm :rolleyes: Ahh, well, it'd be fun while it lasted :D

You are all Killing me!!! I am sitting here at work trying to start the day but nooooo....you have to post the most amazing, frinky pics of Moz and now I will be of no use to anyone for the rest of the day. And I have once again drooled all over my key board. My boss is going to start wondering why she keeps needing to replace it ;)

You are all Killing me!!! I am sitting here at work trying to start the day but nooooo....you have to post the most amazing, frinky pics of Moz and now I will be of no use to anyone for the rest of the day. And I have once again drooled all over my key board. My boss is going to start wondering why she keeps needing to replace it ;)

Oh, watching frink at workplace is something I NEVER do, NEVER! ;)

Just imagine my face when the gals post things like this:

shirtless32.jpg

:p

stuff letting moz sign you for a tattoo, (wouldnt want one anyway) i'd just ask if i could lick his neck.

feiling that i'd pretend that i wanted him to sign my arm, and when he has a firm grip *nearly looses concentration thinking about moz's firm grip...oooh*
on me i'd snap on a handcuff and drag him home.

@ COMTESSE
whats your ebay name if i bid on a order for a mag or clippins and i see your name i will back off since the pic will find a way here anyway:))) and you save some money(im mostly at ebay uk not US )

Tummy overload! I posted these on morrissey_shot... enjoy!

This one is my personal favourite, soooo beautiful.... Apart from the tummy, look at his face and his hand....
tummy.jpg

tummy2.jpg

mozfather.jpg

shirtless11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom