morrissey frink thread!

Another one stolen from ebay... another one I've never seen before
$(KGrHqF,!icE1N,OSG3mBN(+G7MQY!~~_12.JPG

Apparently taken by Peter Morgan for the NME
I photographed MORRISSEY in my studio which appeared in NME as a promotional image for
THIS CHARMING MAN

I am an artist living in Ireland and now make Artists Books and have exhibited work regularly my web site is
www.roadbooks.ie

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
5495875183_8fe05d0726_z.jpg

C'mere, you. :horny:

And finally because I gotta go run errands, can't sit around dreamy-eyed about Morrissey all day, a pic I bet he hates because it shows his slight strabismus but I love. :sweet:

5494686249_348d2d3f88_b.jpg

I really really really really like that one. :)

Im new here and ohh how I love this thread. Thank you soooo much, any day could be made better with a vist to the Frink thread!!!!

A certain Ms Fyngers made me knit a frinky brown cardy. The rest of it is my fault.
DSCF9708croppedadjusted.jpg

Don't forget that the 2012 Knitted Morrissey charity calendars are about ready to go to press. More details: HERE

Morrissey-CW7.jpg

choice_music_awards_2011.jpg

If I didn't know it was Morrissey, I'd think that pic had been cropped to hide a set of handcuffs.

...paging Dr.Freud...Dr.Freud?...we have a patient for Dr.Freud...emergency!....

Are there any handcuff shots in the knitten Moz calendar for next year? *hopes*

No handcuffs on the new calendar (makes note for future) but there's an out-take shot involving chains and little gold lamé briefs..... if enough calendar buyers are interested I could it get it printed up as postcards as an "extra" with the calendar pack. ;)

Back
Top Bottom