morrissey frink thread!

OMG Media Whore are you also Theo? :rofl:

No but seriously, excellent point.

Only in my dreams. Does it make a difference that I was considering this one? :D

morrissey-wilde.jpg

arse.jpg

Touché.

(Get it? I posted his sweet lil' tooshy.)

Hey lottie, something funny. For some weird (read: passive/aggresive) reason you have to be a member to look at the photos over there and I never became a member but just lurk. So all the images just say "posted image" but you can still read the comments, the funny thing is that you can still tell what photo's they're talking about without even seeing the photo. :p A sign I've been frinking too long. :D

hahaha! I havent joined yet either, ive not even been tempted to lurk..
no such thing as frinking too long my dear.

It reminds me of living by the Theory of Scarcity. You also have to be a member to view downloads there. The thing is, despite all the complaints about this site, there is the Theory of Abundance here.

And to show my gratitude

morrisseyRTA_450x300.jpg

hang on so you can READ everything over 'there' but just need membership to post/frink/download? thats not very safe is it. *hurrumph*

hang on so you can READ everything over 'there' but just need membership to post/frink/download? thats not very safe is it. *hurrumph*

It's safer to be amongst the rude people, lottie. :thumb:

Is Passions Just Like Mine site working this morning? I can't seem to get on it!

laughingannette, from Ohio, posted this on another thread. I'd never clapped eyes on it, and I thought it's worth a frink. Looks very recent to me. Would be interested to know it's provenance.

attachment.php

Nice duds, yet again!

laughingannette, from Ohio, posted this on another thread. I'd never clapped eyes on it, and I thought it's worth a frink. Looks very recent to me. Would be interested to know it's provenance.

attachment.php

Nice duds, yet again!

I first posted this - it's from backstage at the MTV Latin Music Awards last October.

I first posted this - it's from backstage at the MTV Latin Music Awards last October.

ooh when i saw that pic and that outfit i immediatly thought its gotta be from the MTV award thingy.
:thumb:

Lots of knitted frinky things from the printy people. I got a bit carried away with those offers they keep sending me :o (Got some surplus fridge magnet sets for sale - PM me if interested. )

Hi. I remember searching the thread a while back and came across this Morrissey weeping with a black Lion picture... Could any kind sole please point me to what page it was on, or even better, post the picture up again..

Thanks.

I've never seen this pic before. Nice to see that they once had fun together.

Dave

Morrissey would look so beautiful after a long cry. Runny nose, moist cheeks, swollen eyes I don't mind. But when blue eyes cry, the whites of their eyes turn red making the blue even bluer. :o And in ideal circumstances NOBODY would even see him because his face would be buried in a neck and chest until he slept it off and felt better.

Morrissey would look so beautiful after a long cry. Runny nose, moist cheeks, swollen eyes I don't mind. But when blue eyes cry, the whites of their eyes turn red making the blue even bluer. :o And in ideal circumstances NOBODY would even see him because his face would be buried in a neck and chest until he slept it off and felt better.

Agreed.

*offers ample bosom for crying duty*

Back
Top Bottom