morrissey frink thread!

zanemtv2.jpg

I particularly love his thoughtful expressions, but they're all wonderful - thank you Gretchen!

I know we all know it, but, isn't he the most handsome man ever created!!!!

Truer words never spoken. :thumb:

Ah fecking work stresses, I NEED some soothing (OTT frink style) Moz..
(please)

In case it's still needed...

Oh, wait - since when is frink ever not needed?

Here you go, Lottie.

morrissey_tease.jpg

morrissey_importancedoco5.jpg

I think it must be absolutely impossible to not feel happier after gazing upon this gorgeous smile...
morrissey_redsuit.jpg

Really can't get enough of this session. *bows down to Linder*
morrissey_sand1.jpg

Surely there's room for two in there... :blushing:
morrissey_inbed.jpg

And a very frinky live version of "Whatever happens, I love you".

Even just the audio is frinky!

Last edited by a moderator:
And a very frinky live version of "Whatever happens, I love you".

Even just the audio is frinky!

"Yes, yes, yes, oh, yes!!!!" :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made these:

M-ey NOT HAPPY when Zane Lowe referes to his doing Smiths songs during his concerts as the 'highlights':

zanemtv10.jpg

Tongue frink!:

zanemtv9.jpg

zanemtv8.jpg

zanemtv6.jpg

zanemtv11.jpg

One just for Scarlet Ibis:

zanemtv4.jpg

Thank you, Gretchipooooz! :D

I'm smitten with 2 & 3, but that last one is quite something. Thank you for making these!

Gosh he's cute.

I liked this one best. It's after he realizes how silly it is that he's said that his setlist is made up of songs he enjoys singing and that he doesn't take into consideration what people want to hear.

Every single frame of this interview is worth posting. And he always makes the cutest funny faces when he's trying not to laugh - though there weren't many of those. He looks amazing, but also seemed kind of bored.

I liked this one best. It's after he realizes how silly it is that he's said that his setlist is made up of songs he enjoys singing and that he doesn't take into consideration what people want to hear.

Every single frame of this interview is worth posting. And he always makes the cutest funny faces when he's trying not to laugh - though there weren't many of those. He looks amazing, but also seemed kind of bored.

I don't believe him about his set lists. I remember before one tour everyone was listing the songs they wanted to hear and he played a LOT of them. Then one year I and a bunch of others asked Mikey to ask Moz to PLEASE play I've Changed My Plea and he did! Before he sang it he said something like, "This is a dreadful song, but some of you seem to like it, so..."

Maybe it's a coincidence... I dunno.

In case it's still needed...

Oh, wait - since when is frink ever not needed?

Here you go, Lottie.

I think it must be absolutely impossible to not feel happier after gazing upon this gorgeous smile...
morrissey_redsuit.jpg

I never fail to smile back at this pic, even in the deepest of sulks or a pit of despair, I just HAVE to smile back. :rolleyes:
and yes it is still very much needed,
big thanks for the brown cardi cord whip one, that distracted me from breathing.. :D

Bit of plumber's arse n'all at the end, too.

Morrissey fixing our broken kitchen sinks - is this a frink fantasy that's been fully explored yet? ;)

And thank you for the video, echobay - very enjoyable!

*fans self* The whole Certain people I know video was simply stunning.

A few more beauties from Comtesse's site:

morrissey_certainpeople01.jpg

morrissey_certainpeople02.jpg

morrissey_certainpeople03.jpg

^ That face! *swoon*

This is just lovely. Sweet little BabyMoz!

Ooh, hadn't seen this one before! Thanks Scarlet, I love it.

morrissey_redsuit.jpg

I never fail to smile back at this pic, even in the deepest of sulks or a pit of despair, I just HAVE to smile back.
That's exactly how I feel about it too. That smile is contagious!

Back
Top Bottom