morrissey frink thread!

this 'awake' -version was new for me
Whee

hi_1997_thatsentertainmentcd_promo_1.jpg

courtesy of Flax's site

will cut n paste smaller version when I get trimming tools and photobucket ready

:horny:
Holy cow - how frinky is this picture? He's leaving himself open to all sorts of naughty possibilities.

I am sick and all alone at home :tears: :(
I'd love some flowers..:)

morrissey35-1.jpg

...and some interesting drug to cure me quickly...

morrissey19.jpg

...and some grapes...

morrissey34.jpg

...and someone to sing me to sleep! :)

morrissey00011.jpg

My daughter just said, "HE SWEATS HEARTS?! That's so SPECIAL! That's awesommme!" :lbf:

There's an English translation of the interview on this thread.

There's more to Moz than lust...but not much more! ;)

Thank you so much! :) Was an interesting read for sure, I couldn't help but feel as if the interviewer gave out a bit too much of Morrissey's personal life, I wonder if he minded! But interesting to read nonetheless, the more interviews I read the more I keep nodding and thinking to myself how we could be bestfriends if only he wasn't an internationally famous pop star :tears::p

My favorite part of that page is:

3. Close the door, I'm Frinking!

There's a look of Jimmy Carr in these ones.

I've never said it out loud, but I've always seen a hint of Moz in Jimmy Carr. (I talked with him once and he was really sweet, by the way. I've noticed there are some Jimmy Carr haters on this site, so I thought I'd mention.)

I've never said it out loud, but I've always seen a hint of Moz in Jimmy Carr. (I talked with him once and he was really sweet, by the way. I've noticed there are some Jimmy Carr haters on this site, so I thought I'd mention.)

I never really noticed it before but that first photo they look very alike. I love Jimmy Carr, he is so funny, think I might youtube him tonight along with Alan Carr.

I never really noticed it before but that first photo they look very alike. I love Jimmy Carr, he is so funny, think I might youtube him tonight along with Alan Carr.

Good plan. I could use a laugh as well. :) Perhaps I'll join you.

Jimmy Carr is cute, but not Moz-level cute. But who is?! Morrissey beats most men in the shoulder and torso department, I find.

*reduces all men to pieces of meat* :D

Back
Top Bottom