morrissey frink thread!

Here are the other 4 pictures from that Berlin-November 16-set by Marco Prosch.

110609berlin5.jpg

110609berlin6.jpg

111609berlin7.jpg

111609berlin8.jpg

Yes it works!! I can post pics.

250px-Morrissey_smiths1.jpg

YAY! Joy's up and frinking!! I need to get my printer hooked up this weekend. I have a ton of old 80's music magazines to scan.

FYI....I want to make out with the age spot on Morrissey's forehead near his hairline, just right of center.

oneshowfeb095.jpg

1062275863_l.jpg

4003759803_212f686002_b.jpg

85129089.jpg

chicago1ol5.jpg

muller2-4a173bf48476f.jpg

Oh, and welcome armsaroundparis - you've made some very nice contributions for only currently having a total of 4 posts! You'll have to find a cool avatar pic!

FYI....I want to make out with the age spot on Morrissey's forehead near his hairline, just right of center.

oneshowfeb095.jpg

1062275863_l.jpg

85129089.jpg

chicago1ol5.jpg

Oh, and welcome armsaroundparis - you've made some very nice contributions for only currently having a total of 4 posts! You'll have to find a cool avatar pic!
Maybe it's a birthmark. I'm gonna have to look back over time.

This beats hair licking... Everyone, make note of it! :D

I never really noticed that spot before........

oneshowfeb095.jpg

1062275863_l.jpg

85129089.jpg

chicago1ol5.jpg

Maybe it's a birthmark. I'm gonna have to look back over time.

This beats hair licking... Everyone, make note of it! :D

I don't see it in pictures until his 40's. IT'S SO CUTE. :)

Maybe it's just me, but this demonstrates how the body language gives you away.. :D Or maybe it's just a bad frame, haha.

Love the grey sweater and jeans, yummi! :D

Actually, something very bad was going on there, I believe. The article that that guy and his friend wrote about Morrissey after that meeting with him was really unkind and it made me angry. Poor Morrissey. I don't like to see him in vulnerable positions. I think he cared a lot for (the idea of) those people and they saw him as just some sad-sack British celebrity.

Actually, something very bad was going on there, I believe. The article that that guy and his friend wrote about Morrissey after that meeting with him was really unkind and it made me angry. Poor Morrissey. I don't like to see him in vulnerable positions. I think he cared a lot for (the idea of) those people and they saw him as just some sad-sack British celebrity.

Who is this guy? Guess he felt rejected if those two pics are representative of the "interview" or whatever it was..

But no truth or dare tonight? :D

Who is this guy? Guess he felt rejected if those two pics are representative of the "interview" or whatever it was..

But no truth or dare tonight? :D

I believe that's Lior Ashkenazi, an Israeli actor that Morrissey thought was the cat's lederhosen for a time.

YAY! Joy's up and frinking!! I need to get my printer hooked up this weekend. I have a ton of old 80's music magazines to scan.

Yes I am!!! This rocks and what's even better I have a 22in HD 1080p monitor. Damn these pics just fill the screen, the colours look brighter. Wow the Frink thread has never looked better!!!

Let me guess are some of your 80's mags Star Hits by any chance?

97001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom