morrissey frink thread!

The passing of time and all of its crimes. Many years separate these two shirtless Morrissey's, but both are equally lovely.

skinnymoz.jpg

shirtless.jpg

Shirtless in 10 years.....to come. ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!

It's funny. I was expecting him to be chubby when I saw him for the first time in the summer, after seeing some of the Ringleader-era pictures. But he has a surprisingly narrow waist, and apart from his little tummy, he's all hard and muscular. He's more slender than he appears in pictures. And shorter.

But he still has a massive head, though. He looks like an especially gorgeous alien.

I am a freak. My head is just as big if not bigger than his. :[

He and I have hat-buying issues. :[

The passing of time and all of its crimes. Many years separate these two shirtless Morrissey's, but both are equally lovely.

skinnymoz.jpg

shirtless.jpg

Shirtless in 10 years.....to come. ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!

Both are lovely, but I've got to say I'm partial to the second one...

OMG - perky Morrissey nipple alert. *running to the cold shower*

I know. I know. They are quite a pair of super-moobs. I don't get why people act like the breasts of women are the only sexually-exciting version. Man boobs can be HOT.

So... Is it me or does Morrissey seem to suffer from the heartbreak of Nipple Priapism?

I know. I know. They are quite a pair of super-moobs. I don't get why people act like the breasts of women are the only sexually-exciting version. Man boobs can be HOT.

So... Is it me or does Morrissey seem to suffer from the heartbreak of Nipple Priapism?

Heartbreak for him or us? I'd like the disorder to continue, please.

Heartbreak for him or us? I'd like the disorder to continue, please.

Oh, as long as it's not a harmful condition I'm all for it as well.

Oooh... Imaginnne. :x

Who is up for some Johnny & Moz frink?!
9johnny1983.jpg

Qed-1.jpg

alfin_2a-1.jpg

alliance.jpg

docum083fi5-1.jpg

duo.jpg

embracemm2.jpg

manchester83-06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom