morrissey frink thread!

morrissey-the-fox-theatre_4192966_3.jpg

From the OC Weekly photos of the Pomona show.

OH MY GOD

Uh...YUM. :yum:

hey guys, i just got back from george lopez, was front and center and i got to talk to morrissey and hug him! I can't believe it i was so close to the stage it was like 4 inches high. I can not stop smiling:D

YAY CHELSEY!!! That's so interesting, I think I've always assumed that meeting someone at a talk show would be almost impossible (ushered in, ushered out). Yes, we DEFINITELY need details of this encounter.

I'm totally on an adrenaline high from all your guys' experiences. I'm going to be so depressed starting Saturday! :(

the george lopez stage was like 4 inches tall, and i was right in front of his microphone stand.After he sang he came over and started talking to the six of us there, my mom was with me and was asking if he remembered us from florida he did his squishy face and said florida and then he said no he's old:p As he was walking away we all just went up there and hugged him, i put my arms around his tummy he was cuddly:) Up close he looked different i think he was really made up, he also took my letter in pomona i hope he read it. congrats scarlett! here is a pic after all my blabbing:D

Attachments

• 2uqobyc.jpg
    2uqobyc.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
the george lopez stage was like 4 inches tall, and i was right in front of his microphone stand.After he sang he came over and started talking to the six of us there, my mom was with me and was asking if he remembered us from florida he did his squishy face and said florida and then he said no he's old:p As he was walking away we all just went up there and hugged him, i put my arms around his tummy he was cuddly:) Up close he looked different i think he was really made up, he also took my letter in pomona i hope he read it. congrats scarlett! here is a pic after all my blabbing:D

I'm watching the show right now and they are showing TONS of close-ups of audience members. I bet I've seen you a couple times already and don't even know it!

And OMG to see the squishy face up close....:love:

cool, we still have a few hours here until it comes on. I was wearing a tan pullover sweater with a blue skirt, i have brown hair pulled back. I basically looked like a bum, it's so exausting following morrissey around!

cool, we still have a few hours here until it comes on. I was wearing a tan pullover sweater with a blue skirt, i have brown hair pulled back. I basically looked like a bum, it's so exausting following morrissey around!

Just saw it, I think your the one at the end giving him the hug not sure, there was another person hugging him too! That must have been beyond amazing plus he looked great!:D

I saw you!!! SO CUTE!!!

He looked so happy! :D

img7019.jpg

Flax took this and some other beauties from San Diego in the Tour thread.

Well, I decided that Morrissey was just too important to pass up. I've been to about 25 shows since 1991 but I've only been in the pit twice. I found a relief doctor to work my Thursday and Friday shifts at the hospital so I'm going to go to the Gibson and Ventura shows. I'm a little worried about my patients with a different doctor but I just have to see Morrissey again.

Scarlets in town too- I got to meet her and her lovely husband.

I really need to get my tattoo!

Morrissey - rest up, take care of your voice, and I'll see you tomorrow night!

I'm so happy for all of you who are going to the shows!:guitar:
Here is more from San Diego by Flax:
dscf0441n.jpg

dscf0453k.jpg

dscf0455.jpg

dscf0484.jpg

dscf0519.jpg

Beautiful. I don't mean only pictures.

So, everybody is there having fun. Nothing happens here :(
Well, anyway we can watch pictures :D
(pictures by Andrew Youssef)
gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel1.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel2.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel7.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel9.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel11.jpg

gallery_enlarged-morrissey-joint_hard_rock_hotel12.jpg

I just saw you! You and Chris got hugs! OMG, I am so happy for you! jamescagney and I clapped for you in our hotel room. Heehee.

I love it when really worthy fans get some Moz-time. :D

hey guys, i just got back from george lopez, was front and center and i got to talk to morrissey and hug him! I can't believe it i was so close to the stage it was like 4 inches high. I can not stop smiling:D

Back
Top Bottom