morrissey frink thread!

I would just like to publish this quote from Scarlet Ibis' fb page she posted yesterday BEFORE going to yesterday's show:

You know what I want? I want him to say my name. I'd die.

:lbf: Glad to hear you are still among the living!!! :thumb:

:eek:

Well, you know, they say the very first step to achieving a dream is putting it out in the open. :D I keep too much to myself, that's why nothing this exciting ever happens to me. :(

Don't forget, US people, to watch M-ey on Lopez Tonight tonight. I tried to watch the show last night and it was horrid, but I feel confident that having M-ey on will raise it's watchability factor significantly. Very unusual that there are only 2 guests and he's one - he wouldn't do an interview tonight would he?

I will have a hard time imagining M-ey chillin' in the green room with Cedric The Entertainer, though. :lbf:

I will have a hard time imagining M-ey chillin' in the green room with Cedric The Entertainer, though. :lbf:

That would be amazing. :D

It is kind of nice that I'll be seeing Morrissey in bed tonight, so in a way I put my dream out there and it came true. :rolleyes:

I have yet to upload tonight's frink, but I just want to say that Morrissey called me by my name tonight at the show. I am still feeling emotional about it.

MORRISSEY!

Morrissey called me by name. I am unwell with glee.

AWESOME :thumb:.

I have yet to upload tonight's frink, but I just want to say that Morrissey called me by my name tonight at the show. I am still feeling emotional about it.

MORRISSEY!

How freakin amazing!! Very happy for you. Love your pics as well.

A belated happy birthday to all teh birthday girls yesterday - sorry I couldn't get on to post a message sooner.

MORRISSEY!

A dream come true, isn't it? :)

here you are!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/LS6LBFtBPFw[/youtube]

i must say i like the shirt :blushing:
can someone help me with the name of the flowers - is it violas?:o

lovely pictures scarlet, can't wait for more.
and congratulations! :faints:

edit: yes, DETAILS PLEASE ! :)

i must say i like the shirt :blushing:
can someone help me with the name of the flowers - is it violas?:o

I think it's pansys. Pansies? Panseys? I can never spell that word. :D

MORRISSEY!

O M G!! :guitar: Did he call you by your real name or your solo name? :p

morrissey-the-fox-theatre_4192966_3.jpg

From the OC Weekly photos of the Pomona show.

OH MY GOD

hey guys, i just got back from george lopez, was front and center and i got to talk to morrissey and hug him! I can't believe it i was so close to the stage it was like 4 inches high. I can not stop smiling:D

hey guys, i just got back from george lopez, was front and center and i got to talk to morrissey and hug him! I can't believe it i was so close to the stage it was like 4 inches high. I can not stop smiling:D

What did you say?

Back
Top Bottom