morrissey frink thread!

I was having a little reminisce looking through my photies and I thought I'd share some from Manchester in May.

Morrissey is blowing you a kiss

P1020787.jpg

And I'd like to blow something back at him! :horny:

Ok, sorry but hearing Morrissey say "fook" really got to me. I mean I'm sorry if it bothered him, but I have to say I'm glad to hear him talk a bit raunchy.:blushing:

I really want to show solidarity but for some reason I'm stuck with my secret's my enzyme for a reason I don't understand yet. :o I'm doing it in spirit. :p (no pun intended.)

what was the reason the guy gave for saying f*** you to him? couldn't catch it...

The guy said " you made a joke about us"

FOOK ME!
4113766230_f9e5936cd4.jpg

Have I over used it?

HA! Quality Frink.

Watch the last quarter first. Just about the sexiest thing I've seen in... months? Yes, at least months. Angry Morrissey gives me the wigglypantz. You too?

You can see as he's coming off the last note of the song he's totally pissed. I feel bad for him, but maybe he'll take solice in the fact we found it kind of hot. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not trying to change the subject, just trying to salvage the last hour of what was the world's most boring birthday.

wrinkle.jpg

27zj2.jpg

unionjackpin.jpg

id057.jpg

rossn.jpg

123-1-1.jpg

int_euacsoMorrissey20on20the20Set20.jpg

7974812_-morrissey-gigwise---051_11.jpg

But I really want to thank everyone here who sent me facebook and visitor messages. It meant a whole lot to me.

l1c2512aefc3659456808b4.jpg

roskilde3.jpg

2.jpg

sxsw2-1.jpg

moz-palladium-may29-2006sm.jpg

dusseldorf20064.jpg

mozsquishy1.jpg

mc4.jpg

Thank you all for visiting Squishypalooza 2009! :D

GaffaPicture.jpg

HA! Quality Frink.

You can see as he's coming off the last note of the song he's totally pissed. I feel bad for him, but maybe he'll take solice in the fact we found it kind of hot. :p

Kind of hot is the understatement of the century! more like this -->:horny: X1000

Happy Birthday, Gretchen. I didn't know you were into squinty Moz. I also didn't know it was your birthday.

Happy birthday Gretchen!

Those very very squishylicious!:thumb:

HA! Quality Frink.

Yeah... I felt really bad for him too. In fact, when he said, "Why don't you just go", I heard pain in his voice. I mean, we're his people. It's gotta hurt. I don't get why so many people are being so unkind to him lately. He's given us so much pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom