morrissey frink thread!

Re: unHappy Haters United

Ah, of course. I got confused, because of your little one. :o

XD Bunny's going through a rebellious phase right now where she's rejecting Morrissey (her father!). I say, "... But Bunny, he loves you." She rolls her eyes. Heeheee.

Sorry Scarlet, can't say how. I just know. I mean, a friend knows. :blushing:
Well, if that's true then it makes me very smiley. I loved the look on Morrissey's face whenever Jake was near.

He just looks too tall and too... wide to be Jake. Most photos make Jake look rather bird-boned.

WHAT!? Where the heck did I find it then?

I think it was here on the Frink, but these were mine:
late33.gif
late3.gif
late3v.gif

Many thanks scottishblood.

HotHamletMoz returns! :eek:

" Daddy?....."

:lbf: Someone is squeezing poor Yorick's skull

I think HotHamletMoz is a major contender in the Frink of the year contest. But then again, the year ain't over yet...

3534881010_e1ac88da23.jpg

These have recently been uploaded by pjotr petronov* on Flickr - from Tampere, Finland June 26th. Have we seen these before? Not that it matters....

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pjotrpetronov/tags/morrissey/

4105286594_8852e5dce6.jpg

4105286262_a409c5d5f9.jpg

4105286736_c329d5be1b.jpg

4105285892_b4fd216011.jpg

hey, I remember those amazing cuff-links... really big and red and beautiful...and how he took them off and put them in his right back pocket and kept patting that pocket several times during the show...

They were red? It's hard to tell in the photos. They're fantastic.

Re: unHappy Haters United

... But that looks NOTHING like Jed. Jed has dark hair. This guy has light hair. Also, this guy is nearly as tall as Morrissey. Jed was a little guy. Are you certain this photo is from the same night?

I'm certain the photo is from the same night, however, thanks to your sleuthing I'm not certain it is Jed in the piccy anymore. Sorry. :blushing: I mistook "guy in a suit" for Jed, who often did wear suits when out and about during public appearances with Morrissey. I wasn't really paying attention to suit guy, just Morrissey.

The mystery man/bodyguard has a lightish buzzcut, but that could be greying brown hair. Dark or nighttime shots are notoriously UNtrue to colour. The main factor in my doubt is the height difference between Jed and the mystery guy. The problem is the face is not visible.

I could ask the promoter if he knows who was there with Morrissey, but he probably doesn't remember.

attachment.php

attachment.php

So he's not Jed, Jake, Johnny, Julia, or Jennifer...
Jesus? He's certainly got the old layin' on of hands bit sussed. ;)

^^^^^
For all you brown suit, cord whippin' freaks out there! :D

Warning - the following video contains full frontal brown suit trousers and a very cute bum at the start. Not suitable for non-frinkers. :thumb:

These gems are from allyouNEEDis MOZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom