morrissey frink thread!

I hope with all my heart that Morrissey is okay...sick to my stomach really. PLEASE GET WELL SOON MORRISSEY, WE LOVE YOU!

... you should have maybe paid more attention to his overall expression on his face.

It looks like he's just processing something she said. :confused:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWNGF1SkAAM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWNGF1SkAAM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cancel.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Snd54c04Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Snd54c04Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Note the heart you're sick down to.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWNGF1SkAAM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWNGF1SkAAM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cancel.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Snd54c04Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Snd54c04Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Note the heart you're sick down to.
You know, I rarely watch videos of him live because they give me a painful longing feeling that I'd rather avoid. This time I watched these and I have to say... Wow. What if we'd lost him? I'm just looking at his face and eyes and appreciating him all over again.

tampere4.jpg

This photo still has me transfixed.

My hair-tasting comment from yesterday sure has gotten me a lot of PMs and such. It's funny how much it seemed to shock everyone. I'm pretty sure most of you want to do a lot more than some innocent hair-tasting with Moz. All I meant was that his hair is super-inviting and merely touching it with my hands wouldn't really be enough.

Am I making it worse?

Do I over-share?

I'd like for some of you to confess your filthy perversions. Hair-tasting would no longer seem so shocking, I'm sure. :D

EDIT: I am sad to announce that I could not edit the tags to include "hair-tasting."

I am glad that I missed the announcement yesterday of Morrissey collapsing, or I would've been so upset. I'm still upset now even though he's said to be ok.

Anyway - Scarlet, I love your over shares and even though we've never met, your posts have always make me smile and I feel a since of kinship with you :blushing:. I don't always agree when you get effected on such a deep level by the man, which you so obviously at times do (and I think that is very sweet) - but as for the perversions and your silly comments - I'm right there with you.:thumb: (not to say that it's all about the lust for me, it's not at all- but hey, when I'm frinking - I'm frinking!)

This photo still has me transfixed.

My hair-tasting comment from yesterday sure has gotten me a lot of PMs and such. It's funny how much it seemed to shock everyone. I'm pretty sure most of you want to do a lot more than some innocent hair-tasting with Moz. All I meant was that his hair is super-inviting and merely touching it with my hands wouldn't really be enough.

Am I making it worse?

Do I over-share?

I'd like for some of you to confess your filthy perversions. Hair-tasting would no longer seem so shocking, I'm sure. :D

EDIT: I am sad to announce that I could not edit the tags to include "hair-tasting."

I missed that comment, but what could possibly be the problem? :confused:
If you can't say here you'd like to taste his hair, where can you?
I say, let the frinkers frink. I haven't had that hair "urge" but I understand it. And what's more important, I'm sure this is the place to share it if you want.
I find the hair idea more appealing than a bare naked arse or "bulge-hunting"
Nobody can seriously be offended by that, surely. :)

I am glad that I missed the announcement yesterday of Morrissey collapsing, or I would've been so upset. I'm still upset now even though he's said to be ok.

Anyway - Scarlet, I love your over shares and even though we've never met, your posts have always make me smile and I feel a since of kinship with you :blushing:. I don't always agree when you get effected on such a deep level by the man, which you so obviously at times do (and I think that is very sweet) - but as for the perversions and your silly comments - I'm right there with you.:thumb: (not to say that it's all about the lust for me, it's not at all- but hey, when I'm frinking - I'm frinking!)

*hug* Thanks, deariepantz! He does get me worked up, it is true. I just love him. And you know, it's not even mostly in the lusty way. I know you guys can't tell that because you mostly see me on the frink thread. What I wrote in Dickie's book sums it up, I think.

I'm glad you like my posts. I never mean to offend. I figure it's the frink thread so why not just SAY it? Right?

I missed that comment, but what could possibly be the problem? :confused:
If you can't say here you'd like to taste his hair, where can you?
I say, let the frinkers frink. I haven't had that hair "urge" but I understand it. And what's more important, I'm sure this is the place to share it if you want.
I find the hair idea more appealing than a bare naked arse or "bulge-hunting"
Nobody can seriously be offended by that, surely. :)

Haha. I love that butt photo! I can't help it. I find it hilarious and cute at once. Sorry, Di.

Thank you for making me feel better. You're a darling. I was all::blushing:

It's funny... I don't feel perverse. The hair-tasting urge feels more loving than anything else, really. :o

My heart's so squishy over him right now. I just keep thinking What If? :(

EDIT: Oh, and don't call me Shirley. ;D

Is anyone else at all worried that Morrissey wants to finish off the European tour? Shouldn't he maybe try to recover for a couple WEEKS? I know he's been released and all but I am still worried sick, no one has officially announced what is or was wrong with him. I know, I know privacy and such but geez I just can't stop thinking about it. UGH! I can't calm down...am I being overly paranoid? COME ON!! Oh and not to mention that people were booing him and still are talking shit! The man collapsed on stage...COLLAPSED!!! HELLO!!! Oh I knew I shouldn't have read those posts, just gets me all in a fit! People are dumb asses aren't they. I can't even bare to look at pictures right now...just so sad :(
Scarlet I know how you feel...What if? UGH!

Is anyone else at all worried that Morrissey wants to finish off the European tour? Shouldn't he maybe try to recover for a couple WEEKS? I know he's been released and all but I am still worried sick, no one has officially announced what is or was wrong with him. I know, I know privacy and such but geez I just can't stop thinking about it. UGH! I can't calm down...am I being overly paranoid? COME ON!! Oh and not to mention that people were booing him and still are talking shit! The man collapsed on stage...COLLAPSED!!! HELLO!!! Oh I knew I shouldn't have read those posts, just gets me all in a fit! People are dumb asses aren't they. I can't even bare to look at pictures right now...just so sad :(

Well, you know... He really could be fine. Believe it or not. I have passed out from flu before and ended up fine. I doubt he'd push himself too hard again. He learned the hard way not to do it, I think.

I hope I'm not wrong.

I think touring makes him happy. I think it's good for his mental health if not his physical health.

Well, you know... He really could be fine. Believe it or not. I have passed out from flu before and ended up fine. I doubt he'd push himself too hard again. He learned the hard way not to do it, I think.

I hope I'm not wrong.

I think touring makes him happy. I think it's good for his mental health if not his physical health.

This post is very soothing, Scarlet.

Heck, we've all collapsed at some point, haven't we?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I got overheated in Target and went down oh-so-slowly by the paper towels. It always happens in a crowded place, doesn't it? Just to make things even MORE traumatic and surreal!

This post is very soothing, Scarlet.

Heck, we've all collapsed at some point, haven't we?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I got overheated in Target and went down oh-so-slowly by the paper towels. It always happens in a crowded place, doesn't it? Just to make things even MORE traumatic and surreal!

I don't know why I feel so uneasy about all this...just a gut feeling ya know? I can't stop thinking about it. I'm aware I'm letting everyone's speculation about the whole deal get to me, about how he has been sick before and could it be something serious? I just care a lot and I really just want him to be okay...and at the same time I need to know he's okay. I might be a little :crazy:

I don't know why I feel so uneasy about all this...just a gut feeling ya know? I can't stop thinking about it. I'm aware I'm letting everyone's speculation about the whole deal get to me, about how he has been sick before and could it be something serious? I just care a lot and I really just want him to be okay...and at the same time I need to know he's okay. I might be a little :crazy:

No, I understand that, too.

It's the "mystery" surrounding his health that makes things like yesterday so terrifying. I'm just thankful he's out of the hospital so quickly. That's a good sign.

I hope he at least had a cute nurse :p

I was fine yesterday. I was worried for a time, but felt like I was keeping perspective and working to keep others as calm as possible. Today - I'm a mess. And I even know he's going to be fine! But it's like I have some weird mini-form of post-traumatic stress disorder. Super over-emotional, nervous, and when I see his picture I have a teeny bit of panic. Delayed reaction apparently. I don't even feel much like frinking. :(

I mentioned this on another thread - it's eerie!:

Morrissey's horoscope (Gemini) in today's paper (by Holiday Mathis for Creators Syndicate):

"Take a break. Really take it. There is genius in stillness. Doing as little as possible is the perfect way to get centered. When you feel you must move, let caprice be your guide instead of that to-do list."

No, I understand that, too.

It's the "mystery" surrounding his health that makes things like yesterday so terrifying. I'm just thankful he's out of the hospital so quickly. That's a good sign.

I hope he at least had a cute nurse :p

I agree with Julie. The mystery surrounding it does heighten the worry quite a bit. But, if there was anything obviously terribly wrong I doubt they would have discharged him after only a night's stay. Also take into account the huge amount of strain that performing puts on someone's body- he's bound to be a bit more susceptible to things like this happening on occasion. I'm sure he'll be fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom