morrissey frink thread!

He is more to me as well. It hurts me when he leaves that stage and leaves me. I guess I just figure that, since this is the way it is, that he and I are connected in some other way.

See, I'm crazy too. I just justify it in a way that allows me to act normal. :D Ish. :)

Yeah, but do you know when he's having massive tummy problems? :o

spl133416_006.jpg

Perfection here. :tears:
This photo still has me transfixed.

My hair-tasting comment from yesterday sure has gotten me a lot of PMs and such. It's funny how much it seemed to shock everyone. I'm pretty sure most of you want to do a lot more than some innocent hair-tasting with Moz. All I meant was that his hair is super-inviting and merely touching it with my hands wouldn't really be enough.

Am I making it worse?

Do I over-share?

I'd like for some of you to confess your filthy perversions. Hair-tasting would no longer seem so shocking, I'm sure. :D

EDIT: I am sad to announce that I could not edit the tags to include "hair-tasting."

From Swords ;)
Untitled-1-6.jpg
A fifty year old Mancunian male should not be able to pull off this look ~ fine, dark v-neck sweater, bare beneath.
Yet here we have proof ~ Morrissey pulls it off. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Very nice. Why wasn't that the Swords cover?

I can't help but stare at the placement of his hand in proximity to his button flys. :o

Very nice. Why wasn't that the Swords cover?

I can't help but stare at the placement of his hand in proximity to his button flys. :o

Now here I was thinking of the beautiful composition, the light, the Impressionistic background, & the fact that he seems to always have a golden aura about him....

Now I can only see hands. And button flys. :p

Awwww - He fixed "plagiarize." :D

I don't like his pants.:mad:
But look at his shoulders.:horny:

Last edited by a moderator:
This photo still has me transfixed.

My hair-tasting comment from yesterday sure has gotten me a lot of PMs and such. It's funny how much it seemed to shock everyone. I'm pretty sure most of you want to do a lot more than some innocent hair-tasting with Moz. All I meant was that his hair is super-inviting and merely touching it with my hands wouldn't really be enough.

Am I making it worse?

Do I over-share?

I'd like for some of you to confess your filthy perversions. Hair-tasting would no longer seem so shocking, I'm sure. :D

EDIT: I am sad to announce that I could not edit the tags to include "hair-tasting."

Instead of obsessing about his hair and a piece behind his ears, or complain about his teeth or the colour of his face on a picture, you should have maybe paid more attention to his overall expression on his face. It amazes me how incompetent you are when it comes to read other people's emotions and body language.

I'm deleting this post because I've calmed down now.

Silke, you sad, ugly little woman, f*** YOU. f*** you and I hope you die. I hope you die and I hope it hurts and I hope nobody comes to your funeral.

I'm having a shitty day and I don't need any of your personality disorder creeping in and making it worse. So f*** YOU!

I do not have a personality disorder, it is YOU who has one and you are projecting all the time. Your whole sickness shows in your projections, which is why I cannot stand you ONE bit. You bitchy bitch. And no, people do not want to read your perversions all the time if they want to have a look at Morrissey pictures. It is not all about YOU! God, what a sick mind you have, but it is good that it is coming out like this finally in full swing and that you show the full sickness of your true personality.

Back
Top Bottom