morrissey frink thread!

4282_1135202750437_1538387781_30322.jpg

snooker.jpg

bluehotel.jpg

Holy smokes! Elmira, did you post this on last.fm today? I thought it was you! Does anybody know what it's from? It's AMAZING.

Morrisseybw.jpg

What a photo! Although I'm not sure I love the effect, looks like he had a bad spray tan. I do however have lots of lurve for the eyes, wrinkle lines, dark stubble, and neck.

I recently found myself looking at air prices to Vegas :o
But it's just not possible given current family circumstances.

I wouldn't so much mind going alone....but I would mind FLYING alone.
I'm desperately afraid to fly due to my last flight, coincidentally from Vegas back to Detroit.

I REALLY REALLY hope Moz tours the midwest early next year ....

Oh and Gretchen, that smiley photo is....*swoon*

Did you have really bad turbulence ? I thought I could never fly alone or at least without another adult but it is amazing what you can do if you really have to or want to. As you know, I did it this Summer. 0.5mg of ativan and Morrissey's voice did wonders.

Are you hearing this Morrissey ? We need you here :D

images.jpg

*dies*

*love*

Echo & Scarlet - Extremely bad turbulence. Even the stewardesses looked uneasy and after we landed - very roughly - one of the pilots announced "Let's congratulate Pilot So-and-So on his very first solo landing!" All the passengers gasped and then burst into applause - which was actually a good ending to the flight from hell.

I just hate inescapable confined spaces packed with humanity. BUT I'd do it again with the temptation of a Moz concert at the end of it....armed with my MP3s and a bottle of Xanax :thumb:

Holy smokes! Elmira, did you post this on last.fm today? I thought it was you! Does anybody know what it's from? It's AMAZING.

Morrisseybw.jpg
At the end of 2004 the NME commissioned David Bailey to photograph various indie hotties from the last 12 months for their 2004 Yearbook issue. This was Bailey's shot of Morrissey.

Even the stewardesses looked uneasy and after we landed - very roughly - one of the pilots announced "Let's congratulate Pilot So-and-So on his very first solo landing!" All the passengers gasped and then burst into applause - which was actually a good ending to the flight from hell.

:eek: Reminds me of my flight back from Africa. Ten hours, broken air-con, a serious kidney infection and bad turbulence. At one point the plane lurched dramatically and moments later the pilot said, "We just dropped two hundred feet. Haha!" like it was the plane being cute.

I was too young to drink, then. But two years ago when I flew through an Indian monsoon, I made extensive use of the free alcohol provided by Emirates. My advice is to get nice and blotto. It'll be Morrissey-time before you know it. ;)

Dark and Light

yellow-2.jpg

i love this pic :sweet:

about flights_a couple of years ago i was the first time scared of flying, usually it doesn't bother me, routine stuff, but that time, oh my.. we were captured in the plane for one and a half hours, cos it had to be unfrozen to be able to take off. horrible

Mmmmm. Something about Morrissey in a cowboy hat, kinda makes me tingle a lil bit.

Mmmmm. Something about Morrissey in a cowboy hat, kinda makes me tingle a lil bit.

Wild west outlaw should be his next theme. It kind of goes with the cord whipping. I've thought that tour t-shirt that says 'Morrissey Tackle Me' should say "Morrissey Lasso Me.'

Quiffaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm sorry I used a big font at you. I know using Lainey's flowers is like picking up a bouquet at 7-11 or Tesco or whatever, but I'm trully sorry I yelled.

:flowers: Do you accept?

WantedMoz.jpg

DiCartwright strikes again!

:thumb:

That is great!!!

I've also looked into flights to LA or Vegas, I do have 4 vacation days left. But being in retail could never take time off in Dec. For me flying by myself is no problem, a bit boring as I don't sleep on planes have done it many times. My friends here aren't big on traveling and none want to go overseas.

WantedMoz.jpg

DiCartwright strikes again!

:thumb:

Hee. Love this one.

All your flight stories are freaking me out a bit. I would love to meet up w/ anyone that goes to Vegas if I really went - but not going w/out a friend for a trip like that and so far I'm coming up empty to get someone to take a costly trip with me that close to the holidays. Now, I'm not even sure if they are still having a show there on Dec. 5th anyway - looks like there is a show in Palm Springs now?? Anyhow, back to some early morning frinking.

cutie.jpg

21090130_b8adee7f3e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom