morrissey frink thread!

A big Frink get together and a cake! (with Morrissey's picture on it of course)

:lbf:

Will he be jumping out of this cake?

Unforntunately, no. :(

Morrissey-with-birthday-c-002.jpg

I like how y'all think ;)

Morrissey has grown a little pudgy in recent years, but he's still in reasonably good shape for his age and height. :thumb:

Speaking as someone who has been fat since birth despite eating a very healthy diet, it really bothers me that his weight is an issue at all.

What amazes me is how people look at him at age 50 and assume that his body differences from when he was 30 have anything at all to do with him changing his eating habits. He didn't suddenly start stuffing in the ice cream and cookies. People's bodies want to do what they want to do and you can only control about 20 pounds of your weight with how you eat and exercise. Lots of skinny people on here will find that out one day.

Morrissey has said in the past that he's having trouble keeping the normal weight from aging off of him despite his healthy living. It's such a pity that it's even an issue.

Ugh. I am SO not in the mood for this today of all days.

He looked really toned and vigorous in March. It struck me how much bigger he looks in photos than in reality.

(Admittedly, skinny Moz is my favourite Moz, but he's lovely whatever state he's in.)

Speaking as someone who has been fat since birth despite eating a very healthy diet, it really bothers me that his weight is an issue at all.

What amazes me is how people look at him at age 50 and assume that his body differences from when he was 30 have anything at all to do with him changing his eating habits. He didn't suddenly start stuffing in the ice cream and cookies. People's bodies want to do what they want to do and you can only control about 20 pounds of your weight with how you eat and exercise. Lots of skinny people on here will find that out one day.

Morrissey has said in the past that he's having trouble keeping the normal weight from aging off of him despite his healthy living. It's such a pity that it's even an issue.

I know exactly what you mean, weight isn't necessarily something people can always control, and age does play a part regardless of diet, excercise etc. I don't really see an issue at all, just remarking that despite a small amount of weight gain, he still looks great. :)

We're not even at 1.5 million hits yet.
We'll need more cake!
Heaven help us all. :p

I posted this on the Madame Tussands thread, but it needs to be here as well...
DiCartwright strikes again!

3879305130_03ec3099b4.jpg

AHHH! It's not an issue with me! I said DON'T HATE!!! He does look great for his age and besides I like a man with a little meat on his bones (although I do have a thing going for Dave recently, I think that has something to do with Moz withdrawls:squiffy:). Ok but seriously though, eating a vegetarian diet while constantly traveling doesn't give you the healthiest options for food. Sooooo here's what I suggest for Morrissey (from a professional point of view of course)...hire me to be your personal chef/trainer (I've said it before!), easy as that!

P.S. Dave G. is a smoker and I'm sure that helps with his thinness, I wouldn't recommend that, YUCKY.:sick:

That needs to happen. It will, eventually. :D

I'm afraid it would be mysteriously beheaded and torched one dark and stormy night.....

"I pray to God that this isn’t true. And if it really is true, then I hope they’ll give me an axe or a can of petrol and matches. I certainly don’t want to end up as a wax figure at Madame Tussaunds. That would be ridiculous." -- Morrissey quote compliments of SistaSheila :thumb:

I'm afraid it would be mysteriously beheaded and torched one dark and stormy night.....

"I pray to God that this isn’t true. And if it really is true, then I hope they’ll give me an axe or a can of petrol and matches. I certainly don’t want to end up as a wax figure at Madame Tussaunds. That would be ridiculous." -- Morrissey quote compliments of SistaSheila :thumb:

:lbf:

Ah well, if that happens, we'll all know who to blame. :p

AHHH! It's not an issue with me! I said DON'T HATE!!! He does look great for his age and besides I like a man with a little meat on his bones (although I do have a thing going for Dave recently, I think that has something to do with Moz withdrawls:squiffy:). Ok but seriously though, eating a vegetarian diet while constantly traveling doesn't give you the healthiest options for food. Sooooo here's what I suggest for Morrissey (from a professional point of view of course)...hire me to be your personal chef/trainer (I've said it before!), easy as that!

P.S. Dave G. is a smoker and I'm sure that helps with his thinness, I wouldn't recommend that, YUCKY.:sick:

I saw Morrissey's dinner delivered once. He had Fiji water, clear broth, steamed bok choy and madelines for dessert.

Hey, guys, any of you ever suffered from really bad depression? If so, what did you do to help it? PM?

Bah! He's at his most gorgeous-est now, exactly as he is. Homer agrees.

So does echobay! That cake is brilliant!

homerfrink.jpg

I really want some cake now.

We're not even at 1.5 million hits yet.
We'll need more cake!
Heaven help us all.

Moz has cake for us all.;) :p

7f7ca925.jpg

:lbf: I love how Homer would go gay for Moz. :thumb:

I have a cake craving too. Damn you guys! :p

Me too, I wish we could all get together for cake. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom